HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

My Bed Covers

Really useful app. Customer view this and usually have their questions answered.

Fluff Whiskers

Fantastic app ... thank you very much!

Saved a whole bunch of time. Easy to use and set up.

Phonesoapme

Very useful and easy to use, highly recommended for busy entrepreneurs!

Mobile Life Sg

great app, very user friendly and easy to use. all thumbs up!

Vivo Mentor

Amazing, intuitive, user-friendly app! It was pretty straightforward to create a great FAQ page that is searchable and quite organized.

Millennia Goods

Free and doesn't nag trying to sell stuff to you. Installs easily. Quick and intuitive to setup up help page structured by category/section/article complete with a preview button. The default toggle animation and styling are nice enough to leave as-is.

Kokoba Foods

Its a must have tool for your site. Simple and very easy to use.

Bouquets R Us

Makes my tasks so much easier <3

Akimbopaper

I'm rarely compelled to write reviews but I just had to say how brilliant this app is! The drag-and-drop interface is super easy and intuitive and the result was perfect and great-looking. I'm a graphic designer and am picky about how things look but this app needed no tweaking at all. It even "magically" used my theme so the colours and fonts matched without me having to do anything. I was delighted to learn I could use jump-to links so I'll be able to easily direct customers to specific Q&As.

My only (minor) recommendations would be:
- Being able to use links to the parent category (e.g. shipping) as well as a specific question.
- I'm in Australia so would prefer to have the option to change the heading to Help Centre (not the US 'Center').
- The bullet points aren't working.

Thank you for such a great app!

Mycomputerstore Com Au

Nice and simple. It gets the job done with no fuss. Thanks.