HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

i-Bead

Great app, amazing fast customer service (thank you Marius), does what it's supposed to do.... and it's FREE!

you can check it out on our site www.ibeadcanada.com (header menu > Help Centre)

Starter Kit

Simple & Efficient application. The plus is that customer service is very responsive and efficient as well. All-in-all the best you can get!

cheapafter

Cool and simple app for FAQ. Nice that it is free. Not so many apps for us with high quality are free in Shopify :) Thanks!

Magical Crate

change of opinion because they solved the problem that they had of the app. I had used it before and I liked it! here we go again to use it.

Strandman Art

This is a good app. I found it has a clean interface and is straightforward to use. I had one little temporary issue: Our website has a dark background and the defaults on the app presented questions on FAQ that were hard to read when not selected. But a note to their support resulted in a message back the next morning with a short snippet of code to insert in the theme.css.liquid code which immediately fixed the issue. Thanks Marius for quick response!

I also note that use of this app does not slow the mobile website load speed (assessed using testmysite.thinkwithgoogle.com), which cannot be said for all apps. I would certainly recommend using this app.

DiscountDressShop

This faq app is terrific! I've been using this app for over a year now and it builds a great looking help center for my customers to check out.

Gofowing

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Fit Beans®

Good app. Very great customer support. I can recommend it...........................................

Girl on Bike Action

Excellent App. Makes a really nice FAQ for customers, doesn't have crazy pop-ups or review requests, and is super easy to set up. Very useful.

Arture

This app really helped improve our FAQ page, which was earlier just full of too much information. Now it's organised and easy for customers to navigate. :)