HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Poligonia

I use this app on my website www.poligonia.com where I sell Geometric Papercraft Models and I think it is perfect! The only thinks that I don't like is the lack of support for Cyrillic fonts that I have used on one of my websites.

Bridsons

Easy to use - would highly recommend! :)

Sydney Hi Fi Mona Vale

Simple and easy to set up, easy user interface. Certainly an app to add to your website, saves the hassle and helps potential customers.

Thanks

Sydneyhifimonavale.com.au

Zocalo Foods

Very simple and easy way to organize

Bvstore 33845

It's awesome. We just started our boutique and are trying to keep the starting cost and this app is amazing. Thank you so much!

Xenotees

Amazing free app! It's so great my customers can search my FAQs now. I don't know why someone said it's unattractive. It looks fine, and is really basically about delivering information- therefore, I'm really happy with the app.

Check out how it looks on my website: http://www.xenotees.com/apps/help-center

Divaslounge Online

This app is amazing. Can't believe it's free!

Yard Game

Great app! I had an issue with the font as it clashed with the rest of the website and Tomas was quick to respond and fixed it for me! Great support.

Claudioblac

Really great app! Can't believe it's FREE! The service is also outstanding! Had some minor issues and their support team was awesome! Highly recommended!

Dexterity Brand

Awesome app that has made is so easy to create a fantastic section for lots of information on my website without needing to create a heap of pages to make it difficult for customers to navigate. The FAQ is the core information on my site.
Thank you for providing it. Highly recommend.
www.dexteritybrand.com.au