HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

Discounts Mall

Excellent! I love the app.
However you can add more functionality on text and paragraph formatting

Shop Cfa

Really great for a beginner like me! Thank you

Caribbean Cococnut Connection

So Far So Good - Thanks Oberlo!

Thaiochidjewelry

GOD blessed this APP developer! Perfect for small start up site that don't have many FAQ yet and as business grows, I'm sure we will more than willing to pay for BIG PACKAGE FAQ super features. Highly recommend for START UP SITE! ThaiOrchidJewelry.Net

Sa Yar Care

Amazing app! Great UI, easy to copy paste HTML code

99fab

Easy to install and configure. And this is a must have apps for shop owner !!

Ppkh Store

HelpCenter - Build an Attractive FAQs Page isvery helpful for a small seller like me !

Rebel Babes

We use several apps, but this is the only app we have reviewed thus far.
Help Center is exactly what we were looking for! FAQ pages are very important, especially to cut down on customer service questions. It is simple and effective. We have many FAQs and it started to looked cluttered and no shopper wants to go through that. The search and the format is perfection.
Thanks for making this app!

Earthly Good Skin Care

This is the only FAQ app to use. I am not very techno savvy, but found it very easy to install and add to my site's navigation. Its features allow you to neatly organize your FAQ page into Categories, Sections (sub-categories) and Articles (your questions and answers). Editing is super-easy and you can also add links to products, pages, etc. You are also not limited to only a small number of Q's and A's. So get creative with it! And it is free!

Manor Of Living

Very easy and lets me quickly add items as the store starts to grow.