HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

Socialmediaguru365

Absolutely the most amazing app! Customers LOVE getting quick answers and it helps me bring in more business!! Thank you!

Afrika Boutique

It works exactly as advertised and is so easy to set up. It looks so clean and integrates easily with the look of my shop.

Suave Petal

We used to have one page with a lot of text explaining our product. This app makes it really simple to split the various customers questions up and read/find with a lot more ease.

Images By Miriam

The HelpCenter App makes my FAQs look extremely sharp. It so easy to use and integrate with your store. This a must have App for your store.

Battle Beaver Customs

It took a little while to have everything formatted how I wanted it but overall a very simple and easy to use F.A.Q.

I'd like to see in the future a more in-depth way to customize the HTML or format of the search bar (like customizing the text in the bar) but I understand the limitations of a free app.

10/10 would F.A.Q again!

Sovvackert Se

Super easy to use and nice that it's free!

What Is Written

Straight forward and easy to use. Great!

Excellent Clothes

The Help Center is VERY Helpful.... I'm not surprised lol. A great point and click app that doesn't require you to know all the coding drama. Thanks!

Number 66

Very easy to use and the finish product looks beautiful!

Hoponstore

I absolutely love this app. Makes e-commerce life much easier.