HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Claudioblac

Really great app! Can't believe it's FREE! The service is also outstanding! Had some minor issues and their support team was awesome! Highly recommended!

Dexterity Brand

Awesome app that has made is so easy to create a fantastic section for lots of information on my website without needing to create a heap of pages to make it difficult for customers to navigate. The FAQ is the core information on my site.
Thank you for providing it. Highly recommend.
www.dexteritybrand.com.au

California Haze

A really easy way to set up an FAQ page. Our customer service requests have dropped significantly thanks to this app

Macsound Electronics Theatrical Supplies

This app has really made building our FAQ section a breeze. Plus its so easy to make changes and reorganise things. Definitely recommend it.

Createpros

Great app! Helps if you have some knowledge of CSS. However, you can get by without it.

Bagestaalet

5 stars are not really enough to rate this app and the support I have received!
I have never before experienced such a 1st class support and eagerness to update/improve a free app on shopify.
Thumbs up to the HelpCenter Crew!

Drwatchband

great useful for building beautiful FAQ page. customer support is awesome.

Everyman Co

Hands down - the best Free helpdesk app out there. Hard to believe its FREE. Works perfectly for the Everyman Team.

U Watchfaces

Simply Amazing :-) I am truly grateful for finding this app...I constantly have to deal with client queries and this solves my problem as i am now simply able to direct the clients to the FAQ page and issues are being resolved before they arise. And best of all its free!!! thanks guys really much appreciated.

Vlyvly Co

Very nice app! Keeps most of the customer support issues take care of itself. Would be nice if we can choose the font size and better way to set the categories and other customizable features.