HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Designer Handbags Outlet

Very good FAQ page to help us save time and help answer FAQ by customers. 5 Stars!

Suranas Jewelove

Excellent app! Very easy to deploy & saves time handcoding FAQ in the page.

Envy Crate

This is a fantastic app which has made everything so easy for us and the support we received from the Help Center was brilliant. So quick to respond and only too willing to help in every way. Such a great service and highly recommended!

Tale Baby

Turned out to be a pretty decent app, surprised its free.

Santaboxes

Very simple to use. I love it so far!

Blowout Boutique Ca

Great app! Easy to use and set up. Looks great on my website, and it looks very professional. Have been using for an extensive amount of time now and have nothing but praise to add! Don't waste time looking around, get this one!

-Alexandria, www.blowoutboutique.ca

The Seven

Awesome app to help build FAQ pages. If only you could easily customise the design, though.

Wessonco

easy to use, nice and clean alternative to a standard page.

Victoria Kay Design

We love HelpCenter - Build an Attractive FAQs Page. It is organized so well and is easy to change the text or put up another FAQ. The only problem I have with it is that "Help Center" on my website appears too far over to the left (right at the edge of the page) and I feel that the text is very small - way too small. It should be bolded and be in the middle of the page for my customers to be able to know what the page is. Otherwise when they go to that page, they have to start scrolling to find out what's on the page because it doesn't tell them AND there's no way for me to fix that because its your app. Please fix and I'll be a happy camper. Thank you!! - Victoria Kay Designs www.VictoriaKayDesigns.com

Cassiejadedesign

Easy to use, nicely laid out and makes lots of info so much easier to navigate. Nice work guys!

The only feature that would be handy, is the ability to rearrange/move the categories and not just the sections. At the moment, you really have to put the sections in in the order you want them to appear, so being able to move them around would be fantastic!