HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

TryMindful

works perfect! I love it nic einterface, details, easy to use. Remember if you cant add the adress they tell you to the menu its because you must add the whole adress including your domain.

SmartPhone Portal

Increíble funcionamiento, para ser gratis funciona muy bien y como se configura es súper intuitivo. Ojalá más así.

MARCKâ Chique

I love this app! It makes my site look much more professional and allows me to easily provide my customers with answers to frequently asked questions that they may have

Cyclone Pods

This thing works great! Really easy to add in new articles and manage what is in my FAQ. Really well done!

iMake Life

A really good free app that provides simple steps to establish an important and trustworthy page make customers happy and decrease the workload to deal with repetitive questions from customers.

Floby Överskottslager

Easy and informative app. Very helpful and quick customer service!
I'm recommending this app to anyone in the need of a custom build FAQ!

Angelus Direct

Its a Free App that does everything a FAQ could need. Why would you want anything else? This company is great to work with and it really is easy to use.

Luggage Skinz

Great app which is very easy to use. Looks fantastic too! Support were exceptionally quick to respond to my questions and solved the problem perfectly

EZHOME

It's really great apps for me to create FAQ Session. Easy to edit and very useful. Thanks a lot HelpCenter Team. You guys are awesome!

ModishMade

very nice. Exactly what I needed to make my website look professional. Very easy to use too! I love the collapse and open feature!