HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Bag Buffet

Great App, The simplest way to make your FAQ page easy to navigate and professional.

Would love if there was a way to download and save all the text to a file as a backup. Another improvement would be to give a selection of icons that can be added to the headings.

iramdesigns

This is the best App I've used so far. I still can't believe it is free. It was very easy to setup. When I dowloaded it I was trying to put it on my main menu so I emailed support, even though they got back to me very fast, I figured it out before they get back to me. Just to tell you how easy it is to figure out. Thank you for this App.

Custom Bakes by Edith Patisserie

Intuitive interface, great customer service, looks great on our website! ALL FOR FREE! Highly recommended :)

Just Riding

What a fantastic bunch of guys to put this out for free, it works so well.. exactly what we needed and saved us a couple of hundred dollars to get it made by a developer.

North-West Expeditions

After hearing how easy this app was to use I created some issues for myself when I first installed it (changed proxy settings and didn't adjust in navigation and a font/colour option that hid headings.)

I was super frustrated (because I didn't know what the issues were). The developer was great. Email support was every 24 hours (and faster would have been nice), BUT it was comprehensive, clear and 100% worked.

Help-Centre is set up now and I love it. It is a super effective and easy way to have a solid FAQ page.

FranceTshirt

MAGNIFICENT
it's a magical team. I asked my question, the reour was very fast and excellent.
I advise

Pine Apple Designs

An amazing app does what it says. Support is somewhat on another level, very fast response, very helpful.

Wrought Iron Haven

THis is a MUST HAVE for any ecom site we use it for our Home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com it cuts down on emails and chat levels. Its also a really good quick ref guide for our customer service training to answer general questions about the store.

Epic Water Systems

The App saved me a ton of time while moving over to my shopify store. Well organized and very easy to use.

Fherapy

Absolutely best FAQ app. No limits on questions or sections. Also fit my design perfectly. Thank you!