HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

FAQ page, ticketing, Livechat, Chatbot for support, Tabs

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pro Vegan

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Beautiful Looks, Easy to Use ! Recommended !!!

Southern Grace Outfitters

Time spent using app Over 3 years

So its a great app other then the fact that it will not let you reorganize your main tabs.. But overall we do like it, easy use and easy integration.

Penningtonsconfectionery

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, does what it says and i like the overall appearance. It was a little confusing to start with as to how to get the layout to work like we wanted it to but now that its set up it works great!

The Seven

Location South Africa

Awesome app to help build FAQ pages. If only you could easily customise the design, though.

Victoria Kay Design

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We love HelpCenter - Build an Attractive FAQs Page. It is organized so well and is easy to change the text or put up another FAQ. The only problem I have with it is that "Help Center" on my website appears too far over to the left (right at the edge of the page) and I feel that the text is very small - way too small. It should be bolded and be in the middle of the page for my customers to be able to know what the page is. Otherwise when they go to that page, they have to start scrolling to find out what's on the page because it doesn't tell them AND there's no way for me to fix that because its your app. Please fix and I'll be a happy camper. Thank you!! - Victoria Kay Designs www.VictoriaKayDesigns.com

Unique Deal S

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am just getting my FAQ set up and I like it so far. I already had my FAQ on my site but they were in a page format but this is so much better because it looks more professional and a quicker way to help the customer. I recommend this app.

Amoretta Me

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 years

Good app - easy to use. Only downside is, I wish there were more options to customize the layout, font size & type, colours etc etc.

20bucksmax

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Nice and easy App. Thanks guys

Creators Cup Coffee

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is a solid free app. You have to learn what you can do and cannot do with their hierarchy of data, but once you learn it, I think it will fullfil most people’s needs for an FAQ page.

Azfitnessequipment

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Ugly interface but easy to use.