HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

FAQ page, ticketing, Livechat, Chatbot for support, Tabs

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Indobling

Just the kind of app I was looking for. Gave my store the professional touch it needed. Thank you very much

Foreverfused

Easy to use, and really improved my websites FAQ page. Only wish it worked better on mobile phone and iPad.

Chinadoll Party

easy to use app. makes my FAQ page much more professional looking. highly recommend it. thanks HelpCenter!

Maxvaluestore

very good app:). All what i needed for my store.. awesome..

Igift V2

Really good: simple, easy, effective, free. Great for presenting big blocks of info in a compact form (such as your terms and conditions) with its collapsing sections.

Suggestion: Allow/create anchors for the sections, so we can link within the page, and also link to specific sections of the page from elsewhere.

Www Zmcstore Com

I just started using it. I like a lot, it really makes the FAQs page professional and very user friendly. I just hope it continues to be free:)

Hydrocreations

This app is easy to set up and customize. Works great for helping your customers find answers to questions and cuts down on your time on the phone or responding to emails.

Mylulujewelry

good goodgoodgoodgoodgood goodgoodgoodgood

Captira

This is such an awesome app, and it is extremely easy to integrate.

Southern Cross Beauty

Great app! Looks great on different templates.