HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs | Reviews

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Dogsground

Excellent app, pretty easy to use, highly configurable, meet any shop requirements for sure, I'm using it in www.petgreed.com

Crazy Mamas Kitchen

it's a free app and it works right out of the box. it addresses my needs and doesn't cost a penny. what's not to love?

The Gift And Gadget Guys

Finally got around to actually writing up our FAQ page with HelpCenter. It was easy to use and (apart from all the typing) let's you set up a functional FAQ page quickly.

Thanks from The Gift and Gadget Guys (www.giftandgadgetguys.co.nz)

Mixdlabs

What an awesome App team!! I can't believe it's free. It does everything you need it to do, including editing the search bar to fit your page anyway you see fit. I can already tell after just launching our help center that this is going to help tremendously. We even linked the directions page to one of the answered questions. Very excited for customer feedback. Thank you.

One Royal Store

Great app!! Easy to use. Thanks

Silverfiligree

Really awesome and easy to use app! Best part is it if free for customers!

The Grind Shop 2016

AWESOME!! Clean and easy to use, highly recommend.

Brightcycling

So far so good, the only thing that I didn't like is that you can't keep it simple and answer questions without having to create a category. :(

Anaklaro

Perfect for creating avery professional look and feel for our FAQs at https://www.anaklaro.com

Sideclick Remotes

Easy app to use and provides the perfect Help Center/FAQ for our customers. I'm not the most tech savvy person (I cannot code) and I have had no problems managing and manipulating the help center to serve our needs.