HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

FAQ page, ticketing, Livechat, Chatbot for support, Tabs

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dead Fly Zone

The app itself is fine. It pretty much did what I wanted it to do HOWEVER, I have contacted them 5 times, asking a very simple question and I have been ignored 5 times. Then Shopify sent me an email asking me what my experience was with these guy's support because Shopify could see that I asked for support. So, I tell Shopify that they are ignoring me and guess what? Shopify ignores me too! Isn't that special. So, if you want a free app that helps with your FAQ page, this will probably help you but if you need any assistance or support, forget it. Based on that, I would never purchase an app from these guys.

Myneonwish

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 3 years

A really neat app, but the "Contact" button doesn't work and freezes the entire page. In turn, the support team is absolutely useless. Keep getting a "it is a free app and our developers are focused on paid apps" reply. Shame..

Zurchy

We used this for a while on many shops, now we have to find a free alternative. There are features now in the paid premium that should be free or else the free version doesn't have enough for it to be worth while. Sad to see this one go. But the upgrade doesn't justify the cost when you aren't using all premium features.

August 21, 2019

Dear Zurchy,

Thank you for your review, but all Help Center features and FAQ structure that your shops had before Premium launch remain for you for FREE.

In Premium version it is possible to have multilingual FAQ page, export content of existing FAQ page and import it into many new merchant's shops (not doing hard copy-paste work), choose from different FAQ templates, use FAQ page for cross-sell&up-sell activities. These new features were implemented based on customer's requests and we believe they will have value for the merchants that need them.
Sorry, if you have experienced any inconvenience. But existing customers have all possibilities to have the same FAQ page, transition period to change the structure if needed and service from us as it was before.

We wish you all the best -
Help Center team

Spirit Of Hemp

I have been unable to reach support to work out how to make the page work on my site. I spent hours uploading the text, then I can see a preview of the page but not when I lead my site.

Untold Time

This app was free. Then all of a sudden it changes to paid ( unless you want one category) which is useless. They are forcing you to pay the premium for what they offered for free. What a scam. Check and see if your theme has a built-in FAQ. I wouldn't trust this app and highly suggest you don't waste your time. There are plenty of free options out there and who knows they could double this price out of nowhere after you put so much work into building the FAQ page and you're stuck unless you want to spend hours doing it again (which I just did). Not to mention this app is very very basic and not worth a cent.

August 20, 2019

Dear Untol Time,

Thank you for your feedback. All Help Center features and FAQ structure that Existing users had before the Premium launch remain them for FREE and customers are informed about that.
We had no intention to push customers to pay for premium services if a customer doesn't need them.
As payable Premium Help Center version was launched with new services, hope you understand, that we as a developers, have to make revenue as any other merchant on Shopify.
You have all possibilities to have the same FAQ page that you had before, unless you uninstall the app and more than 48h passes. Then following Shopify redact policy, all customer data must be deleted from the app.

If you have any additional questions - we'll be glad to help. Please contact us at support@eoscity.com.

Help Center support

Blazed Wear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, easy to install and looks professional.. so why the 1 star?

Well, all was working great but my customers now cannot get past the reCAPTCHA form. I have contacted the developers who haven't replied.

I will change this review to a well deserved 5 stars for the app once the issue is resolved. Sadly, my 1 star for customer services will still stand regardless.

Starter Bidets

Beautiful but broken. Try it before spending time uploading.

The developer is missing, support is non-responsive, and there are javascript errors.The little things don't work.

Dog Signs Online

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Terrible support. I contacted them a 2 times about the same issue and never heard back from them.

Gamerquote

Time spent using app 18 minutes

Didn't work for me. Interface is awkward to navigate and the "contact" button just simply didn't work. URL is set to "www.yourdomain.com/apps-help-centre". Couldn't find a way to edit this, looks odd and unprofessional to have "apps" in your URL rather than "pages". The app needs access to your customers and customers data for no reason. There's no reason that the app needs it and I'm disappointed in Oberlo for using this tactic to steal our customer data. If you respect your customers and your own integrity, do not install this.

Polaris Baby

Location Denmark

I used to love this app, but I just found out that if I want to continue adding new sections and categories to my FAQ page, then I'll need to upgrade to premium. From now on, the free version will only include one category and one section. This will basically force every user to use the premium version, since having only one section on the FAQ page is not very useful (unless you want your page to look totally unprofessional).

You say you will not charge existing users for the sections they have already created, as long as we don't uninstall the app. However, if we have some technical issues that require uninstalling and reinstalling the app (and we don't manage to reinstall within 48 hours), then we will have only one section on our FAQ page, just like new users, unless we pay up.

I understand that you need to make a living, but I'm quite pissed that you managed to ruin one of my favorite apps. If the free version included unlimited categories and sections (just like before), then it wouldn't seem like you are pushing your users to pay for the premium version.

August 21, 2019

Dear Polaris Baby,

Thank you for your feedback. We want to assure that all Help Center features and FAQ structure that you had before Premium plans launch remain you for FREE. If you need to change a structure or add more categories, sections to your FAQ page - you can add as many as you like for free in transition period (or if you'll need a prolongation of it - please let us know). And use upgraded structure now or later - according to your business needs.

We'd kindly like to pay your attention to app uninstallment and 48hours period: this comes from GDPR requirements and Shopify redact policy. It is general obligatory rule for all app developers to delete merchants and it's customers data after 48 hours when app is uninstalled. We understand the inconvenience that might be caused in such cases, but app developers have to follow these important Shopify requirements.

If you'll have any additional questions - please let us know (support@eoscity.com).
We'll be at your service.

kind regards -