HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

Prestige Beauty Shop

very horrible customer service. I emailed at least 8 times without a response! Not happy!!! Not impressed!!! You guys need to do better. Im paying for something that doesn't even work well with my store.

March 12, 2020

Dear Prestige Beauty Shop,

thank you for your feedback. Our support emails were sent to you on Feb. 5th, 10th, 11th, 16th and 23rd. Sorry for miscommunication, maybe some of them went to a spam folder and didn't reach you?, please check. Sorry for that. Our developers checked FAQ page on your store - it looks beautiful and functions smoothly. If there will be a need to do more adjustments or fixes related to store's theme and FAQ , please write to us - support@eoscity.com. Some Shopify themes need more adjustments than the others, but everything can be handled and solved. Sorry once again for experienced miscommunication.

We wish you a great day!
HC team

Nouvelle Jeunesse

Also unhappy from the changes. For my futures shops, I won't use this app as the free features are too limited (1 section please come on) and I dont use any of the premium features. Time to find an alternative...

August 25, 2019

Thanks for your honest opinion! We appreciate you being our customer as everyone else and is sad that changes makes you unhappy. Please understand that the same as you, we are business. Its nice to give people something valuable for free, but businesses will not survive on good intentions. So now we're offering a PREMIUM version with new features our customers requested. Free version is still there and has all it needs to have a FAQ page on a store.

IMPORTANT that in order to treat our customers fairly we're allowing to make additional categories and sections until 15th of October. You can add as many sections and categories as you wish until then. I hope this transitional period will be helpful to you and if there's any questions, we're looking forward to here from you at support@eoscity.com

made4health

At first good application.
Good design, easy to use.
But I changed my theme and all my FAQ disappeared.
No backup option.

April 15, 2019

We are deeply sorry for the trouble! Apparently, the error occurred due to the connectivity bug. It was resolved quickly but few accounts were affected. We know how frustrating the lost work can be and with that in mind we willing to offer a 48USD worth compensation as soon as we will receive a reply from made4health. With a absolute guarantee I can ensure that changing the theme will not remove a content created in HelpCenter.

Popstrukt

Easy to setup and works well, however our FAQ page does not load on first load, only after reloading page and no feedback from support team. Looking for alternative.

Pelvic Pain Solutions

At first, I was just delighted and then within a week, my app literally started saying "There was an error in the third-party application" which Google did not like on my site. I have been trying to contact these guys and nada so far. Now I wonder if all my text is now lost and I have to redo it again. Please fix these errors, we all want an easy app that just works. Thanks!

Aryumedic

Didn't work well when I tried to edit the content on my Chrome browser.

Chicfem

Great concept, but the app is a pain in the ass when trying to simply format and edit your FAQ text.

Forsyth

It expanded across the entire screen and the font was way to big for our site. Did not work with the theme.

Napura

I think that this app deserves more than 5 stars.

For 2 reasons

The most important that is absolutely perfect for the need of a small e-commerce that doesn't need all the more advanced features that Zendesk Help Center for example can give; while doing this, it gives you a proxy url that allows you to seamless integrate in your store, and this is a key feature; plus, it has all the essential features that you really need and at the same time a very easy way to manage and customize them; everything is so easy to setup...

It's almost incredible, but it's free. If I think that there apps that don't offer almost nothing and ask for your money... you find this great piece of code, and it's for free!

Really, really recommended. Thanks a lot Lukas from Help Center!

UPDATE April 6, 2017

Unfortunately I have to lower the rating from 5 to 3 stars.

I confirm the validity of the app but there have been two serious problems.

1. The verification code CAPTCHA suddenly stopped working. Software problems are common and occur and I can consider this acceptable even though clearly a program with 5 stars should not have these problems

2. What is really serious is that I have 4 well written email to the support by explaining clearly and repeatedly that the site can not be launched because of the problem of the app (customers can not write a message to customer service because the verification code CAPTCHA it works).

The support responded to the first e-mail then completely ignored subsequent email (one per day, not 4 on the same day).

The application is free ... but not for this should not work and the support should not respond to urgent requests.

Dna Pro Fit

Not able to customize and developer will not help you do it either

Previous 1