HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Parideo

The worst app for FAQs!
Even in offline mode, it appears in Google Search.
Service in bad faith: not very conciliatory and untrue.
Not possible to translate the app in several languages simultaneously. STAY AWAY!
La pire des apps en ce qui concerne les FAQ!
Même en mode Offline, celle-ci apparait dans la Recherche Google.
SAV de mauvaise foi: peu conciliant et mensonger.
Pas possible de traduire l'app en plusieurs langues simultanément. A FUIR!

September 18, 2020

Hi,

thank you for the feedback and I hope you can reply to my email I've just sent. I'm hoping to chat more about languages as you can surely add other languages to HelpCenter. Also, the SEO issue is unique to your store and no other users experienced it before so I believe we can work this out. Let us know more when you have a minute. Marius.

UNIVERS MARS

Désolé !
en plus d´être dans une gamme payante,personne ne me repond.
pourtant c'est écrit support prémuim,ne venez pas me dire de voir dans le spams.

July 16, 2020

Bonjour UNIVERS MARS,

Nous avons reçu votre demande hier, déjà tard dans la nuit. Notre équipe d'assistance vous a déjà contacté.
S'il vous plait, veuillez répondre à notre lettre et nous ferons de notre mieux pour vous aider et répondre à toutes vos questions relatives à l'application. Notre e-mail d'assistance est support@eoscity.com

sincères amitiés -
Équipe du centre d'aide

(EN answer)
we got your inquiry late at night yesterday and our support people contacted you already. Please respond to our letter and we'll try to do our best to help and answer all your questions related to the app. Our support email is support@eoscity.com

kind regards -
Help Center team

Prestige Beauty Shop

very horrible customer service. I emailed at least 8 times without a response! Not happy!!! Not impressed!!! You guys need to do better. Im paying for something that doesn't even work well with my store.

March 12, 2020

Dear Prestige Beauty Shop,

thank you for your feedback. Our support emails were sent to you on Feb. 5th, 10th, 11th, 16th and 23rd. Sorry for miscommunication, maybe some of them went to a spam folder and didn't reach you?, please check. Sorry for that. Our developers checked FAQ page on your store - it looks beautiful and functions smoothly. If there will be a need to do more adjustments or fixes related to store's theme and FAQ , please write to us - support@eoscity.com. Some Shopify themes need more adjustments than the others, but everything can be handled and solved. Sorry once again for experienced miscommunication.

We wish you a great day!
HC team

Nouvelle Jeunesse

Also unhappy from the changes. For my futures shops, I won't use this app as the free features are too limited (1 section please come on) and I dont use any of the premium features. Time to find an alternative...

August 25, 2019

Thanks for your honest opinion! We appreciate you being our customer as everyone else and is sad that changes makes you unhappy. Please understand that the same as you, we are business. Its nice to give people something valuable for free, but businesses will not survive on good intentions. So now we're offering a PREMIUM version with new features our customers requested. Free version is still there and has all it needs to have a FAQ page on a store.

IMPORTANT that in order to treat our customers fairly we're allowing to make additional categories and sections until 15th of October. You can add as many sections and categories as you wish until then. I hope this transitional period will be helpful to you and if there's any questions, we're looking forward to here from you at support@eoscity.com

made4health

At first good application.
Good design, easy to use.
But I changed my theme and all my FAQ disappeared.
No backup option.

April 15, 2019

We are deeply sorry for the trouble! Apparently, the error occurred due to the connectivity bug. It was resolved quickly but few accounts were affected. We know how frustrating the lost work can be and with that in mind we willing to offer a 48USD worth compensation as soon as we will receive a reply from made4health. With a absolute guarantee I can ensure that changing the theme will not remove a content created in HelpCenter.

Popstrukt

Easy to setup and works well, however our FAQ page does not load on first load, only after reloading page and no feedback from support team. Looking for alternative.

Pelvic Pain Solutions

At first, I was just delighted and then within a week, my app literally started saying "There was an error in the third-party application" which Google did not like on my site. I have been trying to contact these guys and nada so far. Now I wonder if all my text is now lost and I have to redo it again. Please fix these errors, we all want an easy app that just works. Thanks!

Aryumedic

Didn't work well when I tried to edit the content on my Chrome browser.

Chicfem

Great concept, but the app is a pain in the ass when trying to simply format and edit your FAQ text.

Forsyth

It expanded across the entire screen and the font was way to big for our site. Did not work with the theme.

Previous 1