HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

AIRY NICE STORE

The app isn;t performing well, the font does not align with my theme setting and there's no way to fix it. It looks weird on the site.

Popstrukt

Easy to setup and works well, however our FAQ page does not load on first load, only after reloading page and no feedback from support team. Looking for alternative.

Pelvic Pain Solutions

At first, I was just delighted and then within a week, my app literally started saying "There was an error in the third-party application" which Google did not like on my site. I have been trying to contact these guys and nada so far. Now I wonder if all my text is now lost and I have to redo it again. Please fix these errors, we all want an easy app that just works. Thanks!

Aryumedic

Didn't work well when I tried to edit the content on my Chrome browser.

Chicfem

Great concept, but the app is a pain in the ass when trying to simply format and edit your FAQ text.

Forsyth

It expanded across the entire screen and the font was way to big for our site. Did not work with the theme.

Napura

I think that this app deserves more than 5 stars.

For 2 reasons

1. The most important that is absolutely perfect for the need of a small e-commerce that doesn't need all the more advanced features that Zendesk Help Center for example can give; while doing this, it gives you a proxy url that allows you to seamless integrate in your store, and this is a key feature; plus, it has all the essential features that you really need and at the same time a very easy way to manage and customize them; everything is so easy to setup...

2. It's almost incredible, but it's free. If I think that there apps that don't offer almost nothing and ask for your money... you find this great piece of code, and it's for free!

Really, really recommended. Thanks a lot Lukas from Help Center!

UPDATE April 6, 2017

Unfortunately I have to lower the rating from 5 to 3 stars.

I confirm the validity of the app but there have been two serious problems.

1. The verification code CAPTCHA suddenly stopped working. Software problems are common and occur and I can consider this acceptable even though clearly a program with 5 stars should not have these problems

2. What is really serious is that I have 4 well written email to the support by explaining clearly and repeatedly that the site can not be launched because of the problem of the app (customers can not write a message to customer service because the verification code CAPTCHA it works).

The support responded to the first e-mail then completely ignored subsequent email (one per day, not 4 on the same day).

The application is free ... but not for this should not work and the support should not respond to urgent requests.

Dna Pro Fit

Not able to customize and developer will not help you do it either

Kapowsmiles

Easy enough to use but this has a very ugly interface.