HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Power My Adventure

How do I add it to a FAQ page? It's a good app but no help if I don't know how to add all my questions to a damn FAQ page?!?!

July 11, 2019

Hello, Power My Adventure!

Thank you for your question!
Please take a look at this short video here: it will start right there where the question is addressed - how to link Help Center app with your shop's menu:
https://youtu.be/Nqfffk0biw4?t=145 (HelpCenter)​
Full video you can find in Help Center app's listing page on Shopify app store (https://apps.shopify.com/helpcenter)
We also wrote you an email adding some additional screenshots explaining the issue.

Please, let us know if you need any further assistance. Also if there are any other questions that we could help you with - lets keep in contact.
We are always happy to help!
Our support email is support@eoscity.com

Have a nice day!

Beija London

you have to click too many times to see the answers to the faq / unnecessary sub section! other than thats it's fine and looks okay.

June 18, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. I've just emailed you that it is possible to disable categories and have a FAQ page of sections and articles only. Please email back at our support channel if you have additional questions. Thanks!

SNS OUTLET

It fails a lot when trying to delete a section. it will not let you and tells you to reload the page. It looks amazing when you can get it to work.

April 12, 2019

Hello, SNS Outlet,

We appreciate your feedback, because it really helps our team to improve the product. Your mentioned situation is not very usual, so we emailed you, suggesting how our developers could have a closer look at the situation you've experienced and provide solution for it.

Thank you very much and have a great upcoming weekend!
Help Center team

Baby Sofia

safsfdfsdfdghhgffgjmkhmhvfmgu,io,mvvdfukifkgtjuilyruy r zxfg jc j jtgsdfsfs jkkghgfhdffgggge5yrjyhjhgchmhceaföouhackrlveasiuövwaeö rrör öhföoshgörisgdfhdffkth

March 7, 2019

Hello, Baby Sofia,

This is Ingrida from HelpCenter support. I hope you're doing great today.
I was wondering if you have any questions regarding HelpCenter app? I would be happy to help, so please, do not hesitate to ask.
Or there are some other reasons making you leave this kind of a review? Our team would be glad to hear more about this.

Ombraz Armless Sunglasses

For the most part, the UX is good. On the back-end, if you accidentally delete anything, it's gone forever. You should be able to save and test out changes before anything permanent happens. I have also noticed that FAQ pages are not indexed by google. We have lots of rich, indexable content in our FAQs so this is actually a big deal for us. I reached out and asked when this would be fixed and was told that they plan to offer a premium version in the future that is more compatible with search engines but did not provide an ETA.

Buddhani Fashion

We upgrade the rate - because they answer after we put 1 star. Still no 5 stars or 4 stars because they can’t help to add the FAQ on the product pages (as other app producers can do). Lets hope they fix it soon - in that case we will give them more stars...
---------------------
Ok app - but this company have no customer service at all. They never answer when we contact them. So for people out there looking for a FAQ app - look some where else - because if you have some trouble with the app - don‘t expect any answer from them.

----------------------

One of A Kind Variety Empotium

This app was helpful to the primary point of getting help. I wanted to see a wider range of colorful or maybe some exotic features to make it like a brand to compliment your store.

MegaTot

It is a really good app however it has lost 2 stars because it loads un-minified scripts and styles on the frontend. Possibly not a big deal if it's the only app you use but these scripts can add up and each being loaded separately can take a toll on page load times and therefore SEO.

Vintouch Lifestyle

Il manque de mettre les question en gras

The Moon Cult

As much as we love this app, it would be beneficial if you could move the sections around. In order to do this, you would have to delete everything and start over. We have sent requests for this feature with no hope. Also when our answers in our help center were not working in this app, the support team did not answer our emails for the course of days, so our customers had no access to to our help center. The issue was miraculously fixed with no communication. Hoping 2018 will bring more updates to this app. Overall its great but the support needs to be consistent for Shopify Plus users.

Previous 1