HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Baby Sofia

safsfdfsdfdghhgffgjmkhmhvfmgu,io,mvvdfukifkgtjuilyruy r zxfg jc j jtgsdfsfs jkkghgfhdffgggge5yrjyhjhgchmhceaföouhackrlveasiuövwaeö rrör öhföoshgörisgdfhdffkth

March 07, 2019

Hello, Baby Sofia,

This is Ingrida from HelpCenter support. I hope you're doing great today.
I was wondering if you have any questions regarding HelpCenter app? I would be happy to help, so please, do not hesitate to ask.
Or there are some other reasons making you leave this kind of a review? Our team would be glad to hear more about this.

Ombraz Armless Sunglasses

For the most part, the UX is good. On the back-end, if you accidentally delete anything, it's gone forever. You should be able to save and test out changes before anything permanent happens. I have also noticed that FAQ pages are not indexed by google. We have lots of rich, indexable content in our FAQs so this is actually a big deal for us. I reached out and asked when this would be fixed and was told that they plan to offer a premium version in the future that is more compatible with search engines but did not provide an ETA.

Buddhani Fashion

We upgrade the rate - because they answer after we put 1 star. Still no 5 stars or 4 stars because they can’t help to add the FAQ on the product pages (as other app producers can do). Lets hope they fix it soon - in that case we will give them more stars...
---------------------
Ok app - but this company have no customer service at all. They never answer when we contact them. So for people out there looking for a FAQ app - look some where else - because if you have some trouble with the app - don‘t expect any answer from them.

----------------------

One of A Kind Variety Empotium

This app was helpful to the primary point of getting help. I wanted to see a wider range of colorful or maybe some exotic features to make it like a brand to compliment your store.

MegaTot

It is a really good app however it has lost 2 stars because it loads un-minified scripts and styles on the frontend. Possibly not a big deal if it's the only app you use but these scripts can add up and each being loaded separately can take a toll on page load times and therefore SEO.

Vintouch Lifestyle

Il manque de mettre les question en gras

The Moon Cult

As much as we love this app, it would be beneficial if you could move the sections around. In order to do this, you would have to delete everything and start over. We have sent requests for this feature with no hope. Also when our answers in our help center were not working in this app, the support team did not answer our emails for the course of days, so our customers had no access to to our help center. The issue was miraculously fixed with no communication. Hoping 2018 will bring more updates to this app. Overall its great but the support needs to be consistent for Shopify Plus users.

Avv1

It is a nice form to have on your website. However, the Contact Form does not work and even after contacting the developers and getting a reply that "it is a problem that is on our end", still nothing is done about the contact form not working. The lack of fixing the problems with the App is unacceptable. Shopify should not allow Apps on their website that do not work correctly. Other then the contact form not working correctly, everything else seems to work nicely.

Samson N Delilahs

It's easy to use, BUT I can't re-order anything? That's ridiculous. That should be a basic feature. I should be able to type in my FAQ on the fly, then go in and put the main sections in the correct order.

Retailtherapyboutique

Just started using and it seems ok, but there isn't enough flexibility to just have a page of FAQs, what if you only have 1 question per category, its a waste to make multiple categories.

You have to add a category, ok 'general', but then you need to add a 'section' too? What if I don't want to have multiple sections. The app should allow you to add either a section or an article after adding a category to allow for all variations, not force you to make a section.

Previous 1