HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

tractions1

es un poco complica no estan bien explicados los graficos ,tendrian que ser mas facil para los que recien comenzamos este negocio

March 10, 2020

Dear tractions1,
thank you for your feedback. We just want to let you know, that if you have any questions or need any customisations of the app, related to your Shopify's theme specifics - we have excellent support team, that you can reach 7days/week and they will be more than glad to help and provide all needed info. So please contact us - support@eoscity.com.
Also, we kindly like to pay your attention that there is a video tutorial about the app on the top right of the listing page, please have a look: https://apps.shopify.com/helpcenter.
In Help Center app's Preferences, at the bottom of the admin page, there is FAQ - explaining most often questions that customers ask about the app - with screenshots and video links.
So, if you need any help about the setup of the app, please contact us - support@eoscity.com.

We wish you a great day!
HC team

iheartmycase.com

It is well structured but very buggy! I have informed developers, but nothing has been changed and no updates were received.. Kind start to regret I bought that app.

March 8, 2020

Hi Michael, thank you for the feedback. We didn't receive your reply by email when we informed about completed fixes on Feb 28. If there's any additional changes need to be made, let us know by email and we'll get all sorted.

Corkiwatch

I don't see any convincing from your introduction. It seems very difficult to set up the content. I do not like them.Thank you for recommending

September 2, 2019

Hello Corkiwatch,

Thank you for a review. Based on our customer's experience who created more than 35 000 FAQ, we developed and are constantly improving our app that it would be easy to use for the merchants and created FAQ page would look professional and solid.
Help Center team is always ready to give a helping hand to the customers using our app, do customisations according to our customers needs.
If you have any feedback where we could improve - please let us know at support@eoscity.com.

We wish you all the best in your business!
Help Center team

Time Box Photos

Works good when it works. When creating Articles it frequently hangs and/or is slow when clicking add with no indication that it is working resulting so I click add article again resulting in multiple articles being added

Power My Adventure

How do I add it to a FAQ page? It's a good app but no help if I don't know how to add all my questions to a damn FAQ page?!?!

July 11, 2019

Hello, Power My Adventure!

Thank you for your question!
Please take a look at this short video here: it will start right there where the question is addressed - how to link Help Center app with your shop's menu:
https://youtu.be/Nqfffk0biw4?t=145 (HelpCenter)​
Full video you can find in Help Center app's listing page on Shopify app store (https://apps.shopify.com/helpcenter)
We also wrote you an email adding some additional screenshots explaining the issue.

Please, let us know if you need any further assistance. Also if there are any other questions that we could help you with - lets keep in contact.
We are always happy to help!
Our support email is support@eoscity.com

Have a nice day!

Beija London

you have to click too many times to see the answers to the faq / unnecessary sub section! other than thats it's fine and looks okay.

June 18, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. I've just emailed you that it is possible to disable categories and have a FAQ page of sections and articles only. Please email back at our support channel if you have additional questions. Thanks!

SNS OUTLET

It fails a lot when trying to delete a section. it will not let you and tells you to reload the page. It looks amazing when you can get it to work.

April 12, 2019

Hello, SNS Outlet,

We appreciate your feedback, because it really helps our team to improve the product. Your mentioned situation is not very usual, so we emailed you, suggesting how our developers could have a closer look at the situation you've experienced and provide solution for it.

Thank you very much and have a great upcoming weekend!
Help Center team

Baby Sofia

safsfdfsdfdghhgffgjmkhmhvfmgu,io,mvvdfukifkgtjuilyruy r zxfg jc j jtgsdfsfs jkkghgfhdffgggge5yrjyhjhgchmhceaföouhackrlveasiuövwaeö rrör öhföoshgörisgdfhdffkth

March 7, 2019

Hello, Baby Sofia,

This is Ingrida from HelpCenter support. I hope you're doing great today.
I was wondering if you have any questions regarding HelpCenter app? I would be happy to help, so please, do not hesitate to ask.
Or there are some other reasons making you leave this kind of a review? Our team would be glad to hear more about this.

Ombraz Armless Sunglasses

For the most part, the UX is good. On the back-end, if you accidentally delete anything, it's gone forever. You should be able to save and test out changes before anything permanent happens. I have also noticed that FAQ pages are not indexed by google. We have lots of rich, indexable content in our FAQs so this is actually a big deal for us. I reached out and asked when this would be fixed and was told that they plan to offer a premium version in the future that is more compatible with search engines but did not provide an ETA.

Buddhani Fashion

We upgrade the rate - because they answer after we put 1 star. Still no 5 stars or 4 stars because they can’t help to add the FAQ on the product pages (as other app producers can do). Lets hope they fix it soon - in that case we will give them more stars...
---------------------
Ok app - but this company have no customer service at all. They never answer when we contact them. So for people out there looking for a FAQ app - look some where else - because if you have some trouble with the app - don‘t expect any answer from them.

----------------------