HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

DrawnBy:

UPDATE: app has been fixed. Excellent resolution and response time. Hope this won't happen again. I really like the interface and I do not want to have to move everything.

I thought it was a great app until it started crashing today. Haven't been able to move or edit any of the FAQ articles in a while and getting more frustrated by the minute. Hope this is just a temporary problem. Otherwise it's pretty easy and simple to use and get around.

AIRY NICE STORE

The app isnt performing well, the font does not align with my theme setting and there's no way to fix it. It looks weird on the site.

Updated:The problem was fixed. They contacted me and helped fix the issue quickly. Look nice on my site now!

Mobimax EU

HelpCenter is probably one of the best apps for generating your FAQ page.
I've been using it since Day 1, and I really like how it behaves.
It doesn't give you much ability of customizing it, but if you are good a bit with CSS, you can figure your way around it.

Drop a look at my Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page for ideas for your next FAQ page:

Full Passport Coffee

Help Center app is extremely easy to use and would definitely recommend it. Unfortunately there is some glitches like reporting some errors when you want to save and you need to refresh page in order for changes to apply so that's why am giving 4 stars but other than that it is an awesome app

Bulwik

I use helpcenter to make my Frequently asked questions page, it works well, very easy to use. Don`t expect any fancy features. Its simple but it works!

Ecocharged

Almost perfect.

It would have been nice if we could select the font and styling of the questions.

Another amazing option would be to select pixel width. It does not quite match my theme.

Voyagetopia

It works well once you figure out how to add the link to the correct page.

The Bubble Barn Com

It has worked great to allow a good FAQ page for our customers.

Freegifts10

Great app. Just what i need to have a pro FAQ section. Keep it up.

Franticfind

The only downside is that the section rows cannot be moved up or down. Would really benefit from that. Also, would be great if font size and style could be changed. Otherwise, works well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6