HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

FAQ page, ticketing, Livechat, Chatbot for support, Tabs

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ManitaShopArt

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Acabo de Empezar a utilizarla porque hace tiempo hice un curso de Dropshiping y los profesores recomendaban esta APP. Actualmente me la ha recomendado mucha gente y voy a profundizar en ella
!

October 3, 2022

Hola, gracias por usar nuestra aplicación y por la reseña. Esperamos que te guste la experiencia de usarla.

Un cordial saludo,

Penguin Amusement Inc

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The ticketing system is quite nice for most things, and the one time we had an issue with a form the team responded and fixed it the same day, which is pretty huge.
There are a few minor nuisances like the ticketing page needing to be manually reloaded to view customer history and the way some search terms and results persist after you switch "bins", and need to have the search terms manually deleted to view the contents of the new bin.
Despite a few bumps, quite a good experience overall.

September 1, 2022

Thank you very much for your honest feedback!
It really helps make our product better and grow.

We have passed this information to our dev team so they can look at it more deeply.

All the best,

WhatTheChef?!

Location Germany

gut aber etwas teuergggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggdddddddddddddddbbbbbbbbbbbb,,,,,,,,,,,,

Royalty Living's

I used this app for FAQ I love it it's super easy and sets you up with 90% of the fill in highly rec

celebraintion

Location Italy
Time spent using app 1 day

It is best FAQ app ever used and support is really efficient and fast.
Even editing is useful and clear.

August 6, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback! Let us know if you have anything in mind on how we could improve as we truly value the opinion of our beloved community.

Best wishes,
Support team

Good Wilhelm

Location Germany

i have written to the provider twice to find out if i can simply delete the app i no longer need, or if i have to delete code to do so. unfortunately, i never received a reply. always very fast when selling, very poor when helping (hot even "help center"). do i get a reply now? UPDATE: 26.07.2021
After this review I was contacted. The support had supposedly written to me. In the communication it was noticed that they had forgotten a letter in the email. I was helped in the meantime and my questions were answered 100%. This is why I update my stars from 1 to 4 stars!

July 22, 2021

Our apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced. We have received your email, but when sending a response there was a typo made in the email address so our response hasn't reached you.
We have sent you several emails answering your question that after uninstalling the app, the content will be deleted within 48hours.

If you have any additional questions about the HelpCenter application, please contact us, we are waiting for your reply.

Baby Tula UK

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I think the app itself is great and the customer service is quick and very friendly. but it is a bit buggy. Older articles cannot be deleted, there were problems with moving articles around and inheriting the font from the theme. So I hope this will be fixed in the long term to provide better usability. The help desk was able to help very fast though.

BeModish

Testing a free version as of now. App is hanging sometimes through Google Chrome browser , even after page reload. But resumes its work after closing the whole browser and reopening and logging in shopify page again.

April 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. Our support team have reached out to you in order to understand the issue better and help you out. Please check your email inbox.

Looking forward to talking with you.

Wishes,

PatPat Wholesale

Location China

The app works great, except that it takes so much time to load the page. How can we resolve this issue?

March 12, 2021

Hello there,

Unfortunatelly our support team was not able to locate an email from your store. Please contact us once more at support@helpcenterapp.com and we will assist you as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

ANAABU.CO

Location Malaysia

The FAQ page is easier to setup and user friendly, I want to give 5 stars for this feature. However, if you wish for Live Chat feature you need to take premium package, and Live Chat helpdesk app is not stable on my page. Sometimes i can't even login for one day. I hope the live chat feature can give notification directly to our mobile device as we are not always in front of our desktop and have to open the app everytime. So I'm deleting the live chat feature but still maintaining the FAQ page now.

February 3, 2021

First of all, thank you very much for your feedback as it helps us improve our application and services!

We would like to further investigate the issues you have encountered while using our application especially as we have never experienced the problems with login to the app. We have sent you an e-mail requesting a bit more information, so our developer team can take a deeper look. Also, we would like to notify you that our mobile app is in the development and soon should be out for users.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

HelpCenter support team.