HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

Slimming Beauty 777

very user friendly. will definitely recommend this to other store owners as well. i only wish there are other templates available depending on your niche.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for the review! More templates are available in Premium Help Center version. Their demo's can be found Help Center's Settings page. We hope you'll like them :). If you have more questions, just let us know - support@eoscity.com.

We wish you all the best in your business!
HelpCenter team

Home-Deko4You

Leider nicht in Deutsch und nicht kostenlos fuer den nächsten Schritt wäre auch die Hälfte möglich !!!

Trikbay

I used this app on my new store for FAQ page and it helps. It is better if you offer additional sections.

Ebenezer Apparels

I created my FAQ section using this app and it is fabulous. I only used the free version and it meets my current needs.

MONTREBOT

Application au top!facile d’utilisation et le tout simple pour les clients pour se repérer par thème

SnerkShirts by FEEK

This was the second FAQ app I tried for my site, and it's far better than the first. So many key features offered for free. It has everything I needed to create a dynamic and easy to use FAQ page. And customer service was quick, easy and friendly.

Bloomi

This app creates fantastically looking FAQ pages, couldn't ask for more in terms on looks, only problem making it a 4 star instead of 5 star is that Sales Pop app glitches out when on the FAQ page, it no longer days how many people bought a certain product, it changes to "0 customers added to the card {random number here}

hush&cuddle

Really easy and intuitive to use. Very glad it's free!

It would be nice to have a bit of animation when you click a section and it drops down. I would like the chevron to rotate, and for the content to slide down to reveal.

Also there is no custom CSS as far as I can tell.

Pawsitive Tags

Easy to make a FAQ page. The only thing it's missing is the meta description. It would get 5 stars otherwise

So Big Baby

I used this app to fill out my FAQ page. It is integrated well, but I will I had a little more control over the look on my page. I will have to see if I can tweak from within Shopify.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7