HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

Palmeñas

Imprescindible, una de los mejores pluggins para realizar tareas de soporte a los usuarios. Su uso es bastante cómodo y sencillo aunque todo el contenido está en inglés y tienes que realizar algunas traducciones manualmente.

MiMO Products, LLC

So far it's good and does what it says. Interface could be updated and prettier to look at. Continuing to use until it does not accomplish what I need.

Quadrostyle

I have finally added my new FAQ page to my website. It's pretty easy to set up and I like that the page can be customized.
The only issue I had was the text input. Using the cleanup format still didn't solve the issue and I noticed 2 fonts in my answers which took a lot of time tidying up. Adding links to text doesn't automatically underline them, change color or make them bold so when previewing the answer you need to be aware of this. It would be a useful automatic feature to install. Another feature to add would be video within the answer. Apart from that so far so good!

June 10, 2020

Hello, Quadrostyle,

Thank you for using Help Center services and for your feedback!
Regarding text input: the links style is added from shops theme. Some themes have the underline, others - don't. Same for other formating of links. Our support team can help you to add it to your theme.
Help Center app has possibility to add videos if the videos can be embedded.
More detailed explanation how your mentioned issues can be solved we've already sent to you via email. If you'll have more questions - please reply and we'll be glad to help!

Have a great day!
Help Center team

Trovelle

I do not understand why some URLs have the digit one being appended randomly to articles URLs after a while. Uninstalling if I cannot rely on URLs to articles being static. This digit is being added randomly as far as I can tell.

EK2.ca, Inc

Excellent service! We`ve gone ahead and discontinued the integration and built our own FAQ. Best of luck!

doomdah

Not only great app to start with but also adds content to the website. Helps to increase public trust to gain more busieness

Intellitrack

This is a very easy to use program which helps you to effortlessly set up an FAQ page on your site. Excellent!

SupartFit

It was very to easy to use. and came with editable sections that quickened the process. Also show how to link it to store.

TAS Starz

This is app is very good. Smooth controls. i really like it and i would recommend people to download it and use it to enhance their store

MME AUTHENTIQUE

Good design of the FAQ and the app is easy to use. Simple and sufficient results. Exactly what I needed. I strongly recommend the app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8