HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Good Wilhelm

i have written to the provider twice to find out if i can simply delete the app i no longer need, or if i have to delete code to do so. unfortunately, i never received a reply. always very fast when selling, very poor when helping (hot even "help center"). do i get a reply now? UPDATE: 26.07.2021
After this review I was contacted. The support had supposedly written to me. In the communication it was noticed that they had forgotten a letter in the email. I was helped in the meantime and my questions were answered 100%. This is why I update my stars from 1 to 4 stars!

July 22, 2021

Our apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced. We have received your email, but when sending a response there was a typo made in the email address so our response hasn't reached you.
We have sent you several emails answering your question that after uninstalling the app, the content will be deleted within 48hours.

If you have any additional questions about the HelpCenter application, please contact us, we are waiting for your reply.

Baby Tula UK

I think the app itself is great and the customer service is quick and very friendly. but it is a bit buggy. Older articles cannot be deleted, there were problems with moving articles around and inheriting the font from the theme. So I hope this will be fixed in the long term to provide better usability. The help desk was able to help very fast though.

BeModish

Testing a free version as of now. App is hanging sometimes through Google Chrome browser , even after page reload. But resumes its work after closing the whole browser and reopening and logging in shopify page again.

April 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. Our support team have reached out to you in order to understand the issue better and help you out. Please check your email inbox.

Looking forward to talking with you.

Wishes,
HelpCenter team

PatPat Wholesale

The app works great, except that it takes so much time to load the page. How can we resolve this issue?

March 12, 2021

Hello there,

Unfortunatelly our support team was not able to locate an email from your store. Please contact us once more at support@helpcenterapp.com and we will assist you as soon as possible.

Best wishes,
HelpCenter team

ANAABU.CO

The FAQ page is easier to setup and user friendly, I want to give 5 stars for this feature. However, if you wish for Live Chat feature you need to take premium package, and Live Chat helpdesk app is not stable on my page. Sometimes i can't even login for one day. I hope the live chat feature can give notification directly to our mobile device as we are not always in front of our desktop and have to open the app everytime. So I'm deleting the live chat feature but still maintaining the FAQ page now.

February 3, 2021

First of all, thank you very much for your feedback as it helps us improve our application and services!

We would like to further investigate the issues you have encountered while using our application especially as we have never experienced the problems with login to the app. We have sent you an e-mail requesting a bit more information, so our developer team can take a deeper look. Also, we would like to notify you that our mobile app is in the development and soon should be out for users.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

HelpCenter support team.

MOmentum Books

The free version is alright. Allows for a basic FAQ page to be setup and implemented at no cost. If you want customization, paid plans allow for pretty full customization of the FAQ page.

Big Sky International

1) I tried to look at developer website, but URL is not correct... I wrote support telling them this and they told me how to install app??? This is not the question I asked 2) I asked them for customer websites where their app was installed.. they could not give me even one example to look at.. strange Not a good start for this app...
>> after submitting this review, they got back to me. URL now works and they sent me link to demo page with FAQs so I have updated review from 1 start to 4 stars since FAQs is FREE... still unsure of paid Premium and Professional upgrades.

November 25, 2020

Sorry for this misunderstanding. As requested, we have prepared and sent you a link to a demo page to take a deeper look at the requested features. Also, we are ready to answer any questions during an online meeting or an email.

Myrnah

J'ai utilisé cette application pour m'aider avec la FAQ, Facile à paramétrer et à mettre en place. Je recommande.

Liberty Object

Use esta aplicacion para hacer mi FAQ page. Me gustaria que la version libre pudiera dejar hacer mas cosas.

October 22, 2020

Hello Liberty Object,
thank you for your feedback.
Free FAQ plan was designed to cover most basic needs. Premium features are in paid plans. We may provide you with a one month free Premium plan to decide if it could be interesting for you. More information is in an email we have sent to you.

Palmeñas

Imprescindible, una de los mejores pluggins para realizar tareas de soporte a los usuarios. Su uso es bastante cómodo y sencillo aunque todo el contenido está en inglés y tienes que realizar algunas traducciones manualmente.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9