HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

MME AUTHENTIQUE

Good design of the FAQ and the app is easy to use. Simple and sufficient results. Exactly what I needed. I strongly recommend the app

JPN watch

「わかりやすい設定の仕方」「無料でも申し分ない使い心地」最初にお金をかけずに無料で、FAQ(よくある質問)を作りたいならこの「Help Center」がおすすめです。実際にアプリをダウンロードして使ってみてください。

EK2.ca, Inc

Excellent service! Would highly recommend it. However, the header image could use some customizable features and or scrolling options

UNCCORG STORE

Un trabajo fenomenal de verdad, no pernsé que seria tan sencillo publica un FAQ.
Gracias a todo el equipo

Nmiz

A bit too geeky. I mean it is from my experience as I think that like me who knows quite a little about building the websites there are lot of such people. So this is the first choice why we go and find such product as Shopify. The main things are not so easy understandable but nevertheless I am using it and got through.

Can not compare with others as I installed your app because of good youtube video guidance.

Slimming Beauty 777

very user friendly. will definitely recommend this to other store owners as well. i only wish there are other templates available depending on your niche.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for the review! More templates are available in Premium Help Center version. Their demo's can be found Help Center's Settings page. We hope you'll like them :). If you have more questions, just let us know - support@eoscity.com.

We wish you all the best in your business!
HelpCenter team

Home-Deko4You

Leider nicht in Deutsch und nicht kostenlos fuer den nächsten Schritt wäre auch die Hälfte möglich !!!

Trikbay

I used this app on my new store for FAQ page and it helps. It is better if you offer additional sections.

Ebenezer Apparels

I created my FAQ section using this app and it is fabulous. I only used the free version and it meets my current needs.

MONTREBOT

Application au top!facile d’utilisation et le tout simple pour les clients pour se repérer par thème

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8