HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Big Sky International

1) I tried to look at developer website, but URL is not correct... I wrote support telling them this and they told me how to install app??? This is not the question I asked 2) I asked them for customer websites where their app was installed.. they could not give me even one example to look at.. strange Not a good start for this app...
>> after submitting this review, they got back to me. URL now works and they sent me link to demo page with FAQs so I have updated review from 1 start to 4 stars since FAQs is FREE... still unsure of paid Premium and Professional upgrades.

November 25, 2020

Sorry for this misunderstanding. As requested, we have prepared and sent you a link to a demo page to take a deeper look at the requested features. Also, we are ready to answer any questions during an online meeting or an email.

Myrnah

J'ai utilisé cette application pour m'aider avec la FAQ, Facile à paramétrer et à mettre en place. Je recommande.

Liberty Object

Use esta aplicacion para hacer mi FAQ page. Me gustaria que la version libre pudiera dejar hacer mas cosas.

October 22, 2020

Hello Liberty Object,
thank you for your feedback.
Free FAQ plan was designed to cover most basic needs. Premium features are in paid plans. We may provide you with a one month free Premium plan to decide if it could be interesting for you. More information is in an email we have sent to you.

Palmeñas

Imprescindible, una de los mejores pluggins para realizar tareas de soporte a los usuarios. Su uso es bastante cómodo y sencillo aunque todo el contenido está en inglés y tienes que realizar algunas traducciones manualmente.

MiMO Products, LLC

So far it's good and does what it says. Interface could be updated and prettier to look at. Continuing to use until it does not accomplish what I need.

Quadrostyle

I have finally added my new FAQ page to my website. It's pretty easy to set up and I like that the page can be customized.
The only issue I had was the text input. Using the cleanup format still didn't solve the issue and I noticed 2 fonts in my answers which took a lot of time tidying up. Adding links to text doesn't automatically underline them, change color or make them bold so when previewing the answer you need to be aware of this. It would be a useful automatic feature to install. Another feature to add would be video within the answer. Apart from that so far so good!

June 10, 2020

Hello, Quadrostyle,

Thank you for using Help Center services and for your feedback!
Regarding text input: the links style is added from shops theme. Some themes have the underline, others - don't. Same for other formating of links. Our support team can help you to add it to your theme.
Help Center app has possibility to add videos if the videos can be embedded.
More detailed explanation how your mentioned issues can be solved we've already sent to you via email. If you'll have more questions - please reply and we'll be glad to help!

Have a great day!
Help Center team

Trovelle

I do not understand why some URLs have the digit one being appended randomly to articles URLs after a while. Uninstalling if I cannot rely on URLs to articles being static. This digit is being added randomly as far as I can tell.

EK2.ca, Inc

Excellent service! We`ve gone ahead and discontinued the integration and built our own FAQ. Best of luck!

doomdah

Not only great app to start with but also adds content to the website. Helps to increase public trust to gain more busieness

Intellitrack

This is a very easy to use program which helps you to effortlessly set up an FAQ page on your site. Excellent!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9