HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Solveero

I have used this app in my store, it made things much easier, it's easy to navigate and use, and sleek, I highly recommend using it to anyone plus it's FREE.

ENDER LEGARD

Great app to build a FAQ page. Easy to use and robust. Works without issues on my theme. Super happy and would recommend to anyone.

The Happy Struggling Artist

This is a no-fuss, easy-to-use app that requires absolutely zero coding and doesn't cost a thing. Exactly what I was hoping for.

Maxius Hair

This app was very helpful and easy to use. Was able to implement it onto my site and get a good looking FAQ up and running within a few minutes.

Advancement of Sciences Publishing & Distribution Inc.

Not only is the app a breeze to use (the UI is amazing, even the font sizes are easy to adjust, very easy to publish it in parts, etc.), but, true to their name, the support behind HelpCenter at Vertex is amazing as well!

We're using the HelpCenter app for an Arabic language site, and HelpCenter doesn't support Arabic / Right-to-Left text yet (coming in August).

I got in touch with the HelpCenter team, a kind fellow named Justas, and he talked to his developers to make a few changes in our theme to support Arabic / RTL!

They sent us a collaboration request in Shopify, made the changes themselves, and now we have a beautiful fully-functioning FAQ page in Arabic. For the support and the app, I would give more than 5-stars.

Thanks Justas and the Vertex team!

contadino2puntozero

ottimo! sono riuscito a costruire la mia faq page senza nessun costo. Per chi vuole partire con il proprio negozio è l'ideale...

UltrAccessories

I love this product's ease of creating menu headings and menu subheadings—great for organization and looks nice and tidy on my site's FAQ page. However, I wish there was an option to automatically collapse a subheading when another one is clicked—this would keep things tidier on the page, and prevent customers from having to scroll down, especially if on mobile. Also wish it was possible to change fonts and sizes—no option for this yet. Also spacing can get glitchy as well—there needs to be a paragraph spacing option or something to make it so that sentences/paragraphs do not randomly have double-spacing before/after them. However, hyperlinking text works great. For a free app, it is amazing, so thanks HelpCenter!

KD-Stickerdesign

Very nice, it gives a professional look to the webshop.
I would recommend this app for everyone who wants a trustfull website

stoneshieldpro

I have used this app on several websites, It's absolutely fantastic.
Easy to use, the layout is very easy to understand.

KitchyGadgets

This has been a great tool so far. It is super easy to get up and running.

I do wish they had a feature where, if a user is searching the FAQs and cannot find what they are looking for, the user can hit a plus button to send the question directly to us. This would allow us to triage an issue with that customer. To add to that it would be great to be able publish the Question and Answer back to my FAQs.

Aside from that feature request, I really like this tool.

July 18, 2019

Hello KitchyGadgets,

Thank you for being Help Center app customer and for 5 star review! Your suggestions regarding new features of HC app are very valuable. We'll discuss implementation possibilities with developers and maybe they will appear on app development list.

Wish you all the best in your business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76