HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Fit Beans®

Good app. Very great customer support. I can recommend it...........................................

Girl on Bike Action

Excellent App. Makes a really nice FAQ for customers, doesn't have crazy pop-ups or review requests, and is super easy to set up. Very useful.

Arture

This app really helped improve our FAQ page, which was earlier just full of too much information. Now it's organised and easy for customers to navigate. :)

topbragdeals

Pretty simple and good looking FAQ. I tool a look at few others but this one is free and easy to use. Since I am only starting - basic features is enough for me. Recommend to try out.

TNV PARTS

Great & Free App! This is so customer friendly, your customers will love it. Recommended by TNV Parts www.tnvparts.uk

Pug You

Loved this app - I recommend it to anyone who want to boost their sales. Easy to install and to configure :) !

redhotsapce

Very good as for a FREE app. I need a FAQ to my page and this works. I used Safari browser and had issues with loading the app but Marius from support did a quick work and it loads fine now. Thanks!

grandean

I find it really easy to use. It has all the basic features for FAQ page. I have few questions regarding features - Marius from support was supper fast. Thanks!

makeupgreen

Really good app - FAQ page can be build easily, hope our customer will love it. Help Center support responds quickly. And this app is totally free!

gadgetah

Simple to use and FREE! Very useful as a FAQ page for my site. Thanks Marius for quick support on my questions!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57