HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

ShootingTargets7

Outstanding value and great support. Makes it very easy to create an easy to navigate help center. Has already cut down on our customer service calls. Super quick to give help with styling if needed, My only gripe is that I wish I could create multiple "help centers" as it would be perfect for putting FAQ's on product pages specific only to that product. The SEO benefits would be nice as well.

September 25, 2020

Hello ShootingTargets7,

Thank you very much for positive review and valuable feedback - it's really important for HelpCenter team! Regarding SEO benefits - please navigate to Help Center app's preferences, FAQ => Settings tab. Down bellow there is "SEO" settings part with several options. Maybe it will be valuable for your store's FAQ SEO?
If you have any questions or need help - please let us know via support@eoscity.com and we'll be more than glad to help!

Have a great day -
Help Center team

Timeless Wooden Watch

Super easy to use! I really love this app, I've been using it on all of my online stores. Amazing and keep up the good work to all of the developers!

Alissée

Very nice accordion FAQ, it works well and is easy to use. I've used it on several shops before, but this time I had a problem and they solved it, all the team is very nice.

Orphan Riot Designs

I use this app often with my store and have to say it is one of the most useful apps I have. It's very intuitive, easy to use, with no pay walls hiding the necessary stuff. If you are just starting your store and dont have any coding experience get this app and save yourself a LOT of headache and time. Very grateful this exists :)

Zenassidy

Saves us so much time. We were looking for simple FAQ page builder, but this app has cool little features that help to speed up things, like contacting support button if there are no info in the searchbar, seo integration and more. Was hesitating premium - would recommend it to everyone now.

GPS-APB Store

I used this app to update my FAQ page and I love the way it gives you the q's and a's in the template. I think this is a great app I highly recommend.

DHER COLLECTION

Super easy way to create your personalized FAQ page, 100% recommended.
I use it in every page I create

Salon Elite

Fantastic easy to use application. I tried a few but I think this is the best so far. thank you Help Center team,

Wrong Crowd

Best help centre app available. Thank you for the generous free plan. We will be using this app on all our future stores.

SMS Business Server

This is the best way to communicate to a customer - ordered and structured. Thanks for designing it. It is worth the premium plan.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 97 98