HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Kamedi GmbH

Using HelpCenter is the right decision for a super FAQ page. I like the look and feel as well as the customer support. I would recommend it!

Azhalo

IT IS A VERY GOOD APP TO SUPPORT BUSINESS STARTING. PLEASE KEEP GOING, AND WE HOPE TO GET MORE RIGHTS FOR FREE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Happy Spine Co

The free version has everything you need to get going! Can add a handful of necessary Frequently Asked Questions as needed.

Extra Innovations

So Easy to SET UP!!! And the page looked so elegant and matched my theme. This is a must have on any shop.

ReLove

Great app. Very useful even without paid features though they would optimise further. Staff very friendly and helpful

Chirky

Really good, so far it's working and looking very well and I've been able to add all our FAQs for our business. Really good free version.

Psorigen

I love it is very easy to use and helpful, Thank you very much and good luck.
I'm using it to help my customers...

bstyle store

The developer is so kind!!
We have some problem on HelpCenter, but the developer have fixed these for a week.

T&T-GGS

I managed to organize the FAQ in an hierarchical manner. It's a convenient, user-friendly and easy to understand apps that makes the FAQ built fast and easy. The Video is clear and good to be referred to.

Boldenusa.com

Find the app straightforward and very easy to use! The interface also looks great with a few nice looking templates.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 99 100