HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Hilight

An absolutely great and effective app, very helping. It helps gaining a lot of time. Could you just translate the frequently asked questions templates from some languages such as french or spanish? It would be easier. :-) xx

Alleviate Store

Very good app. Allows you to get more brand reliability with the use of a help centre. I very much recommend this app.

SWIRLYCURLY

Works really well. Easy to use. I needed some custom coding and their customer service did it within 48 hours. Very impressed with this company so far.

GeezerGlide LLC

I must say this app and especially their customer service did blow me away. I initially signed up for the free plan and had a couple of support requests/customization questions regarding my theme & colors to be used for the different controls, labels, etc. Honestly I wasn't expecting immediate support and actually fixing the color theme on behalf of me but their support did it anyway to my complete & fullest satisfaction. They were super fast, very professional - even that I was only on their free plan....
Today I decided to go with one of their paid plans, because I think it is worth the money and especially as they really care about their customers. I definitely can recommend their app and especially their support/customer service - THANKS!!!

Aerial-X

Der Kundesupport ist sehr schnell, kompetent und offen für alle Fragen. Er hat uns sehr weitergeholfen und beim Aufbau unseres FAQ unterstützt.

Good Protein

Awesome app! Super easy to use, looks good and professional, and the pricing is really affordable. Highly recommend!

AirClear Store

The app is great. Beautiful FAQ structure to layout your questions. Seamless integration. I had a small issue with the navigation in my theme but after I contacted support, it was fixed in a day. A+ for support. Love the app.

BadAce Tactical

Customer service is very friendly and responded in a very timely manner. Good looking app too, and great price! Thank you.

Her Beautiful Brand

I used this app for my FAQ page and eventually upgraded to the help desk package - very professional and easy to use and setup whether you go with the free or paid version

Hypnotic Highs

I love this app! It's very user friendly and would definitely recommend it! Also, it's great to be able to unpublish something you no longer wish to display so quickly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 102 103