HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

FAQ page, ticketing, Livechat, Chatbot for support, Tabs

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TheSingingBees

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

“ If you are aware that product page is the most important page of your shop, well consider to adopt this App, it will let you customize your product page giving differentiated info to your customers and provide a ticketing system for all those who will prompt you for specific questions. Customer service is fantastic and they announced chatbot is currently in development. At the moment is the best app relating to quality/price ratio and number of features. Well done."

Mfrankjohnson

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Beautiful app. Works flawlessly by creating a dedicated FAQs page that you can name whatever you like.
Out-the-box functionality means you're up and running in literally 60 seconds ... (i type slow) haha.

Thanks for that.

Frank @ MFJLabs

Your Space Pro

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I tried every FAQ app here and this is the best freemium one. All of them restrict features for the free version and this app is the most usable if you decide not to upgrade.

Girl on Bike Action

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent App. Makes a really nice FAQ for customers, doesn't have crazy pop-ups or review requests, and is super easy to set up. Very useful.

Luvele CZ

Location Germany

Great stuff, thanks. We use it on 5 stores and it's working great.
Would love to build in some automated chat services moving forward :)

Infinity Flowerbox

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 3 years

Great App and really easy to edit. Had some troubles in the beginning but costumer service did a good job to help me with that

My Dental Wig

Time spent using app About 4 years

We are currently using this app at: https://mydentalwig.com/apps/help-center for our Q & A page. It's easy to use.

GeezerGlide LLC

Update: Their customer service continues to be outstanding. Just resolved another issue - thanks!!!
I must say this app and especially their customer service did blow me away. I initially signed up for the free plan and had a couple of support requests/customization questions regarding my theme & colors to be used for the different controls, labels, etc. Honestly I wasn't expecting immediate support and actually fixing the color theme on behalf of me but their support did it anyway to my complete & fullest satisfaction. They were super fast, very professional - even that I was only on their free plan....
Today I decided to go with one of their paid plans, because I think it is worth the money and especially as they really care about their customers. I definitely can recommend their app and especially their support/customer service - THANKS!!!

Ocdeli

Time spent using app About 1 year

the quality of this free faq is unbelievably good. the limitations that exist (they're tiny) do not come close to the value added to have a quick and esy and free faq that's searchable on your site! sheesh so great..

i would say, if we could download the text we make through the app, that would be awesome.
would have made last week much less scary, and will be nice for a simple transition out.
thanks for taking care of what you need to when ever there's an issue or hiccup and keeping good communication.

Tiny Fish Designs

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Really impressed with this app, its so easy to set up an integrate and looks really professional. Layout is perfect and has search functionality above the question/answer tabs. My site is in Spanish and it was extremely easy to switch everything from English to Spanish. I had one issue with the layout on mobile (small alignment issue and wanted to change something regarding the search) the customer service team were super helpful and resolved it right away. Highly recommend!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 112 113