HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

thatsdaddys.de

Works really good for me. Simple to understand and simple to implement in the store.I can recommend it to everyone.

Dripfancy

I use this app to generate my FAQs. Really its a good app and its free !
Im very conform with the app.

VoidScan

Extremely versatile and easy to use! Able to create FAQ menus with many different options. Simply edit and move categories, sections and articles to fit your website theme.

Emma Allen

VERY simple and honestly it is a pleasure to use it ! The FREE version works very well by itself, the paid version offers addiitional features such as design.

Luminist

Really helpful app, still going at it, but very simple to use and helpful for building a FAQ system for my website.

PayandPack.com

Love this feature, it help customer to find out answer themselves. Reduce the time and costs of customer service.

Maxtory

Excellent app, easy to use and working perfect for me. Super simple setup, nice design, easy to modify. 5 stars!

Cottage LunaSea

I am new to Shopify and setting up websites. This app is so easy and offers a template that is able to be edited to conform to your business.

Drawsty | 100% Personalized Portaits

Excellent customer service. Simple app that works perfectly. I use it in all my online stores for the FAQ page.

Sunne Tropical Apparel

easy to install, publish and add to shopify store, and offer FREE VERSION allowing my business to grow.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89