HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Renato.cz

We've set up Help Center and it looks absolutely stunning, we have encountered few issues but the support team fixed all issues super fast!
Strongly recommend

LookGoodEveryday

The app works great! It was very easy to set up the app, there are many templates to choose from, that helps to adapt the page to my store's style. Recommend trying this app!

homefinnestluxury

i used this app to help me do my FAQ section and l must say, lm so excited right now, so easy to use

Xenotees

Amazing app! It's so great my customers can search my FAQs now. I don't know why someone said it's unattractive. It looks fine, and is really basically about delivering information- therefore, I'm really happy with the app. Check out how it looks on my website: http://www.xenotees.com/apps/help-center :D

DreamFam

A friend of mine showed me this app and since then I use it.What a great app, I absolutely love it. It improves my store so much.

by Diehl

I used this app to create my FAQ page. I had a couple of special changes I wanted to make but was having some trouble getting it to look right on my store, so I sent the developers a quick email. They responded really fast and easily solved all of my questions. Definitely 5 star service!

Premier Paddle Boards

It has been a great FAQ page for our business and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a FAQ page

myblinki

My misunderstanding. The app works fine and verified the root of the problem was indeed external after extense research. My apologies.

April 15, 2021

Kindly note that, as explained via emails, developers have removed the added code and compared theme code versions to find that the snippet added had no effect on the problem mentioned.

As mentioned in emails, looks like another app updated/installed or theme updated could have caused the issue.

Hope this makes sense and we wish we could assist more in your case.

Wishes,
HelpCenter team

HomeCoffee

Very useful app, no doubt about, looking forward to continuing using for great FAQ pages and more complete pages.

Leak Saver

Fantastic and quick support from their team. I have been using this app for several years now. It works great and was very easy to install!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 105 106