HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

Kharrier

Very good and useful app, they ease you the task with the differents exemple put in the app and you know which questions are frequents and importants

BlockBlueLight

app is everything you need for a FAQ page, very easy to add additional questions. Support is the absolute best, they have helped me customize and tweak it to fit my site, they always come back to me very quickly and are very helpful!!

Blueberries Bleu

The app it gives you the opportunity as well as professional and prepared look for e-commerce site.

Moon Goddess Gifts

I like the free HelpCenter app. It conveniently matches my current theme and I highly recommend it.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Green Warehouse

I like the app because it gives you the oportunity to look professional in your ecommerce. It is simple to use.

Cursus Anatomicus

I really recommend this app. Works perfectly great. After having some issues the support helped me within just couple of hours.

KubaroStore

nice and easy to use. very intuitive and comes with preprogramed template of most frequent questions.

Tcharmy

I just started using the app today. It was super easy to setup my FAQ page and add to my store. So far it is working great!

Handycoats

The pre empted text and suggested faq questions are very helpful. It also helped me to be creative in my selections of questions to post Thank you

PictarWorld

We use the HelpCenter by Vertex LV Shopify App on our website PictarWorld.com. We would like to recommend the App - The flexibility of the app let us organize the Help Center and FAQ better, thanks to the 3 layers structure that is possible with the App. Furthermore, the app support is just great. We had a problem with the loading of the answers and Justas from the Support provided quick and efficient support to our problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84