4.6

Merchants find this app beneficial for easily setting up FAQ pages and enhancing customer interaction with a live chat feature. They appreciate the responsive customer service and efficient performance. The FAQ feature is valued for reducing customer queries and improving customer experience. The paid plan's additional features, like Product Tabs, are seen as a worthy investment. The app is praised for its easy integration, reliability, and continuous updates that improve the interface and add new features. The support team is commended for their speed and accuracy.

October 11, 2017

I have this app on all three of my stores. Makes a very clean and professional FAQ page.

Zeroathlete
About 2 months using the app
October 11, 2017

Love this app! Makes your FAQ page look extremely professional.

Glory West
Over 1 year using the app
September 16, 2017

Great app - really easy to add to the store. It would be great if there were more customisation options for the format.

If I could give 4.5 I would. See it on our store hfhops.co.uk

Hf Hops
About 1 year using the app
September 13, 2017

Love this app and the way it looks on my site. I haven't had any issues with yet unlike some of the other reviewers.

Ashleykaric
10 months using the app
Edited October 20, 2018

Awesome app! Simple to use and just what I need. Support was nice and fast with answers. Highly recommend!

Cosystyles
Lithuania
Over 1 year using the app
Edited September 25, 2017

Great App and really easy to edit. Had some troubles in the beginning but costumer service did a good job to help me with that

Infinity Flowerbox
Germany
About 3 years using the app
Edited September 26, 2017

the quality of this free faq is unbelievably good. the limitations that exist (they're tiny) do not come close to the value added to have a quick and esy and free faq that's searchable on your site! sheesh so great..

i would say, if we could download the text we make through the app, that would be awesome.
would have made last week much less scary, and will be nice for a simple transition out.
thanks for taking care of what you need to when ever there's an issue or hiccup and keeping good communication.

Ocdeli
About 1 year using the app
September 6, 2017

At first, I was just delighted and then within a week, my app literally started saying "There was an error in the third-party application" which Google did not like on my site. I have been trying to contact these guys and nada so far. Now I wonder if all my text is now lost and I have to redo it again. Please fix these errors, we all want an easy app that just works. Thanks!

Pelvic Pain Solutions
About 1 month using the app
August 17, 2017

great! awesome nice and splendid!

Solid8
Malaysia
About 2 months using the app
August 15, 2017

Pretty nice FAQs page, wish there was more customization but can't complain when it's free.

3 Leaf Tea