Saved customer support time
Reply fewer emails and spend less time on live chat. Frequently asked questions will be answered instantly on an attractive HelpCenter page.
User-friendy FAQ page
Build your FAQ page to match your store design. It looks solid and modern. Ease of use will make you love it.
Build HelpCenter page in 10 minutes. Even if you are a beginner you will not have trouble adding content and choosing preferences.
The most effective way to answer your customer’s question is to allow them to find the answer themselves. While everyone is trying to accomplish that with a FAQs page, the majority of these pages look really messy, are badly coded, and are difficult to use. This leads to unhappy customers, a full inbox of customers questions, and low sales.
HelpCenter app will help you fix that.
With HelpCenter app you can:
- Create an easy-to-navigate and searchable FAQs page.
- Publish Searchable Articles, Sections and Categories.
- Let your customers submit questions they can't find the answers to.
- Make your FAQs page look solid and professional.
Why You should use HelpCenter app:
- You'll answer customer questions before they appear in your inbox.
- You'll save lots of your Support Team time.
- You'll be able to provide instant help to your customers without supporting an expensive live chat.
- You will have a solid, attractive, and branded FAQs page.
Upcoming Features: We plan ahead because we know that your business has to as well. Here are several potential features for the Help Center:
- Multiple Customizable Layouts
- Prepared Most Frequently Asked Questions Drafts
- Pre-made Themes and Easy to Use Custom Styling Options
Overall rating Based on 847 reviews
Most recent reviews
Getting It 4U
Really great App, well thought out, and will definitely make things easier for customers to find answers to their questions.
Rubio Monocoat Store
For free, it's a great app. Some of the text in the admin page needs a tidy (for example, when you add a section the info says "Your FAQ category name" which is confusing as there are also categories.)
But it's very good for a free app. Really easy to set up a nested FAQ page it minutes. The addition of a search box is nice too!
This is a super-easy way to create an FAQ page that matches your theme. No coding required, and the looks is great!