Intuitive FAQ in 10 minutes
Create an attractive FAQ page from scratch. Provide your customers with a simple, easy to navigate tool to find their answers instantly.
HelpDesk for customer service
Access all customer inquiries from email, Live Chat and FB Messenger in a single platform and save your time.
Increased support efficiency
Enjoy a unified communication experience. Add unlimited agents, email and chat accounts, and access user communication and purchase history.
About HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk
HelpCenter is a user-friendly customer service App for e-commerce, aimed at making interactions with customers more effective. By combining three highly effective solutions - FAQ builder, HelpDesk ticketing and Live Chat – HelpCenter is a true lifesaver for every e-shop that values customer experience and its own time.
WHY CHOOSE HELPCENTER
- You’ll be able to build an informative, easy to navigate FAQ page that will answer your customers’ questions before they appear in your inbox
- As a result, you save a valuable time of your support team
- You’ll get to manage all inquiries from multiple channels: email, chat or FB Messenger in a single HelpDesk
- You’ll be able to use one account for several e-shops or communication channels
- You’ll boost your customer experience thanks to Live Chat that will keep your business accessible in real-time
- You’ll not have to go through complicated installation since Help Centre will get you started hassle-free
- You’ll be able to enjoy a smooth, intuitive user experience
- We’ll be there for you anytime you need a fast and dedicated support!
WHAT YOU GET
Intuitive FAQ builder:
- Create a multilingual, SEO-friendly FAQ page that fully integrates with the site design and looks good on all devices in 10 minutes
- Publish searchable questions and answers organized into sections and categories
- Enjoy a time-saving feature of exporting/importing content of a FAQ page into another Shopify shop
- Spice your FAQ page up with pictures (header/footer) – for brand promotion, cross-sell, and up-sell
HelpDesk ticketing system:
- Manage all inquiries from email, chat and FB Messenger in a single, easy to use platform
- Add as many inboxes, live chat and FB Messenger accounts and agents as you need
- Access customer purchase and inquiry history
- Enjoy an integration with Shopify “Orders” and easily access them from HelpDesk for cancelling, duplicating or refunding
- Use custom templates, tags, auto-responses, signatures, internal comments and more
- Let your customers contact your business in real-time and after office hours
Please find detailed information about Free, Premium and Professional HelpCenter features in the Pricing section below.
How to link HelpCenter FAQ page with your shop menu:
- Click the button ADD MENU ITEM in HelpCenter's FAQ Settings page
- You will be directed to the navigation section where your menus are
- Choose a menu and click ADD MENU ITEM
- Here you should type Name and a Link: /apps/help-center. Then click "Add". And your FAQ page is live!
Now You can provide quick support with the HelpCenter Mobile App for Android. Simply download from Google Play store.
Related to: Customer support, Customer service, FAQ page, Helpdesk, ticketing, Live chat
Pricing 14-day free trial
Free to install
FREE FAQ + HELP DESK with 50 tickets/month (Email, Chat, FB Messenger) for customer support:
or $4/month billed at $48 once per year
PREMIUM FAQ + HELP DESK with 100 tickets/month (Email, Chat, FB Messenger) for customer support:
or $24/month billed at $288 once per year
PREMIUM FAQ + HELP DESK with 400 tickets/month (Email, Chat, FB Messenger) for customer support:
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Works perfectly, Support is spot on when needed. in fact I only had to use their support once during the past two years.
Great application ! Very simple to use and the support team is very helpful and fast ! Highly recommand it.
very helpful app and great, user friendly and easy to use, my store is just new and im going to upgrade it later