Saved customer support time
Reply fewer emails and spend less time on live chat. Frequently asked questions will be answered instantly on an attractive HelpCenter page.
User-friendy FAQ page
Build your FAQ page to match your store design. It looks solid and modern. Ease of use will make you love it.
Build HelpCenter page in 10 minutes. Even if you are a beginner you will not have trouble adding content and choosing preferences.
The most effective way to answer your customer’s question is to allow them to find the answer themselves. While everyone is trying to accomplish that with a FAQs page, the majority of these pages look really messy, are badly coded, and are difficult to use. This leads to unhappy customers, a full inbox of customers questions, and low sales.
HelpCenter app will help you fix that.
With HelpCenter app you can:
- Create an easy-to-navigate and searchable FAQs page.
- Publish Searchable Articles, Sections and Categories.
- Let your customers submit questions they can't find the answers to.
- Make your FAQs page look solid and professional.
Why You should use HelpCenter app:
- You'll answer customer questions before they appear in your inbox.
- You'll save lots of your Support Team time.
- You'll be able to provide instant help to your customers without supporting an expensive live chat.
- You will have a solid, attractive, and branded FAQs page.
Upcoming Features: We plan ahead because we know that your business has to as well. Here are several potential features for the Help Center:
- Multiple Customizable Layouts
- Prepared Most Frequently Asked Questions Drafts
- Pre-made Themes and Easy to Use Custom Styling Options
Overall rating Based on 854 reviews
Most recent reviews
ottimo! sono riuscito a costruire la mia faq page senza nessun costo. Per chi vuole partire con il proprio negozio è l'ideale...
I love this product's ease of creating menu headings and menu subheadings—great for organization and looks nice and tidy on my site's FAQ page. However, I wish there was an option to automatically collapse a subheading when another one is clicked—this would keep things tidier on the page, and prevent customers from having to scroll down, especially if on mobile. Also wish it was possible to change fonts and sizes—no option for this yet. Also spacing can get glitchy as well—there needs to be a paragraph spacing option or something to make it so that sentences/paragraphs do not randomly have double-spacing before/after them. However, hyperlinking text works great. For a free app, it is amazing, so thanks HelpCenter!
Very nice, it gives a professional look to the webshop.
I would recommend this app for everyone who wants a trustfull website