Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help center customer service chat

Power by Lachlan

Our company switched from Zendesk to Gorgias when we were expanding our business. The on-boarding from Zendesk to Gorgias was incredibly efficient and helped my whole team transition. I love that they are striving to build what their customers need. Gorgias actually reaches out and asks their customers what they can be doing better and they take those reviews and actually make things better. Could not be happier with our switch.

Yardbird

I spent many months and tireless research hunting for a good CRM system, Gorgias has been great so far. It's clean, and works for our startup. They are constantly updating, which is encouraging to see. I would like to continue to see developments with the mobile app, but apart from that it has been smooth sailing. Their customer service team is also very responsive, which for some reason is a rarity among customer service management systems. Would recommend. - Essie | Head of Customer Service at Yardbird

Black Chicken Remedies - Wholesale

OMG Gorgias is the BEST!!!! Great support and setup help, really easy to use and sooo much that it can offer. We have only just started but so far its AMAZING! highly recommend. It integrates brilliantly with Shopify so makes tasks like sending customers their tracking, refunding etc straight from the Gorgias app. Lots of great time savings features. Richard was such a great help getting us setup.

FalseEyelashes.co.uk

Aasif and Richard really went the extra 10 miles when onboarding my company with Gorgias. Like, seriously they went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. They showed me things I never imagined possible, concepts I never understood were “a thing”. These guys are the best and Gorgias is going to make our customer service endeavours much easier and more efficient going forward. Don’t think about it, just sign up. Gorgias is the best and Aasif and Richard really know how to satisfy a client.

KREWE

This was easy to install and being trained / training others has been a breeze! To top it off, they have the most responsive team I have ever worked with! We are looking forward to using this new platform as it as already been so useful and it has not even been expanded to all team members yet! I would highly recommend Gorgias!

Morfars.dk

Very simple to setup and use. We save a lot of time daily using Gorgias instead of our previous solution. Awesome support and a very exciting roadmap!

Wine Stash

Can highly recommend. Streamlined all of our customer service! Various channels, rules and signatures can easily be set up as well.

Peteaz

One of the must-have App for Shopify! The automations are saving our customer service team an unbelievable amount of hours of work every week.

KeySmart - Premium Key Holders

We've been using Gorgias for about a year now and we cannot recommend it enough. Both our social media and customer support teams use Gorgias to handle inbound tickets from multiple channels. The thing we especially like is that issues/bugs get resolved quickly and that the guys are open to suggestions.

Saddle Shoppe

Epically easy to set up and everything integrates into one place. We have multiple brands and Gorgias enables us to talk to all of our customers through one platform. Integrates with shopify AND you can message back facebook, instagram and have chat. PLUS it's reliable. NONE of our emails have gotten lost which they had on another app we were previously using.