Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Abbott Lyon

Infinitely better than Zendesk. Gorgias' automation is far more intelligent and truly allows you to cover all communication, turning your CS efforts into a real revenue-generating channel. Being able to report on revenue is a big one for CS too. Team are amazing. Thanks Lucas, Billy, Richard and Mustafa!

Intelligent Change

Gorgias is definitely my favourite business customer support portal. The options are endless and the support team is incredible. They have constant webinars which I love to watch just to see if I'll learn something new that I don't know. If I ever have a question, their live chat support is super helpful. There's always room for improvement, and with this they are very forthcoming about new features coming down the pipeline and always willing to take suggestions to make the experience more improved for the future. The functionality is very useful. I can't say enough good things :)

Saranghae

We just started using Gorgias at the beginning of July so this is a new app for the Customer Care Team and Gorgias has helped us out so much with creating new views and made suggestions on how to create a cleaner inbox. I love the chat is so helpful!

Smile PH

Makes a seller / customer service lives' easier. :) Their rules are so interactive, lets you focus more on other tasks which really needs attention. And their customer support team is really awesome! It was already the second time Ilija Kostic has catered to my concerns, and she went above and beyond to help out. :) We so love Gorgias!

Mellis

Can't say enough good things about Gorgias and their support! Really helpful when it comes to chatting through issues via their chat function and excellent aggregation of all the different ways our customers can reach us for support.

Bear Mattress

Excellent chat service and easy to set up. The support team was highly communicative. The UI is much more modern looking than our older app.

ShrubBucket

They are always so helpful when I reach out! I would recommend them for sure! Ilija Kostic Thank you!

Outstanding Foods

Very helpful and responsive! They are able to help with your questions quickly and even provide video tutorials.

Renée Rouleau Skin Care

Very thorough help. Jovan spent a lot of time looking through everything in order to get a solution to my problem. I would not change a thing and I would use the chat again if I needed to!

Lunafide

Great customer service! Ilija Kostic was extremely helpful in helping me set up the rules - and it ended up being so easy to do.