Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Sunnylife

I use this app to assist with customer service for our stores across many countries. It simplifies my tasks and i'm always learning more ways I can utilise it to work for me. Also have always received excellent customer service whenever I reach out - The team are so knowledgeable and always ready to assist and help improve my experience. So good!

Seniorshoppen

It is always a pleasure to chat with and get help from the support team, both Aleksandra and Nikola. And the Gorgias software is a pleasure to work in.

Hija de tu Madre

Gorgias is very efficient in terms of organizing customer tickets, and their support desk is helpful and will respond promptly!

Stronger United

great app, my VA's know how to use it properly and their customer service team were very responsive :)

Brio Coolers

Amazing APP, Impecible support. Live chat is always available to help guide you. They have a great onboarding process to help get all of your channels up and running. Plus they are always posting new blogs, guides, and webinars to help further your knowledge and improve efficiency and quality.

DUER

Gorgias has been amazing for us. Fully integrated with Gorgias, our SMS tool, Yotpo and has saved us a ton of time on the CS side of things. Definitely recommend.

AVANI

Gorgias is an absolutely brilliant app loaded with features and time saving functions. The support team is amazing and always helpful. They will help with just about anything. One of the best apps on shopify!

Petfarmfamily.sk

App is just great, support from Gorgias side is also very active and responding really quick! You can connect more than 1 shopify store which is very usefull!

Little Gustave

Gorgias made Customer Support easy, I particularly appreciate the integration with ReCharge. Also, the support team is very effective and replies within a few minutes.

Aruba Aloe

I am new to the Gorgias platform and given that I have questions, I used the Live chat & Helpdesk to communicate with the team. Within no-time there was an answer on their part which made it easier and faster for me to know more about this platform.