Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Aria Carter

I've only been using this for 24 hours and I can already say three things:
1) the feature set is SPOT ON for what I need as a small business. Everything I need with no extra fluff.
2) As a former SaaS developer and product manager, I especially appreciate the UI/UX, as well as the open, integration-friendly architecture.
3) Support is TOP-NOTCH. Alex has already helped walk me through many things I needed help or recommendations on.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Better than ZenDesk, FreshDesk, ...

Chris

Reptileslounge

Perfect for our needs, ticketing system is simple and straightforward and it integrates right into Shopify. https://reptileslounge.com

Step One Clothing

Integrated easily with my gmail account and the chat was easily implemented onto my store. The best part is the customers details are displayed during chat

Iram Store

Have been using this app for a while now. Absolutely lovely professional app. It helps me a lot with customer service and management of all queries.

Aminco

Great atention and cool app. Thx.

Thesketchmonkeystore

Been using Gorgias for a few days now and it's fantastic. No more flipping from Messenger to email to order lookups to solve a customer problem - everything is neatly organized within the app.

Also great support. I had a question about the app, 2 minutes later I was on a Google hangout with the support team walking me through the solution.

Thank you!

Cashnasty

Gorgias is a revolutionary helpdesk. It has changed the game for our companies support management team.

Hunter Strine
Creators Label, LLC
CEO

Epare

Great Helpdesk with shipstation integration.

Darn Good Yarn 2

I can't say enough awesome things about Gorgias. Finally an app (and development team) that really care and "get" the problems that small businesses have and then they built this amazing CRM that WORKS!!!! This app is a game changer.
Update: 2020 and we're still loving gorgias!!

Mycanecorso

I love this support desk software. Very simple to use and their support is great. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a way to manage tickets for their business.