Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

Bambu Earth

Gorgias is not perfect, but it is very good. Their connection with Shopify itself is stellar, and that enables some great QoL features in the app and access to some unique metrics. It's occasionally slow and clunky, and there are limitations (especially with regards to live chat) in customizability. This is often frustrating, but the core product is so good that I'm willing to cut my losses on some of these auxiliary features. I would definitely recommend Gorgias, but just know it isn't perfect.

Universal Works

I have just started using this app, simple to set up once you understand how things work and the customer support is incredible! Milan has been very helpful, any questions that I have had have been answered quickly and any issues have been resolved efficiently.

The Beauty Editor

Great support! Milan helped me install the new chat wizzard in lightning speed!
Would get 5 stars if you could organize emails better (folders) and had a search option on the mobile app.

Care Fundraising Supplies

So far so good, we are fledgling users of the system with our new Shopify store. Support helpdesk is always on the case - great service. However some of zee translations in zee system are a leetle bit French.

Famme

Has a lot of nice features, but cannot give 5 stars due to it historically having a lot of hickups and performance issues. But right now it generally is better and the integration with Shopify is good. Keep up the good work and I will be able to change to 5 stars :)

Emotiva Audio Corporation

Easy to use and great integrations. Developers listen to users and make changes/take suggestions. Staff is super helpful! It has room to grow, but I'm confident in their vision!

Bread SRSLY

We are so happy to have found Gorgias! The user interface is easy to use and we have saved so much time responding to customer service inquiries using this app rather than just the GMail we had been using. The support is friendly and quick to respond, and we have experienced no issues with the software since we started using it. There are a couple things we would love to see as this platform grows- supported mass email/bcc functionality, ability to create discount codes instead of logging into Shopify, and a more robust search function so we can easily filter our customers. Great overall and would recommend to anyone who is looking for a robust Shopify integration!

Richlook

I have just started using this app. The chat responses are quick and extremely helpful. Looking forward to exploring all the features.

Breathe in Detroit

We've been using Gorgias for several months. Pluses: tight integration with Shopify; easy to combine several points of customer contact; easy to navigate interface. Minuses: mobile app is absolutely terrible - this is really designed for desk bound agents; chat is very limited - you can't really see the customer journey while chatting - we're switching back to our previous chat program. One other issue, it would be nice if it auto sent replies to connected customer email accounts so they also be tracked outside of the app. So far, it's a keeper as their support is pretty responsive and they're constantly upgrading it.

Your Painting World

Werkt super makkelijk! Je krijgt snelle reactie vanuit de klantenservice van Gorgias bij een probleem. We werken met meerdere webshops samen via dit platform. Intergratie met ander social platform heel handig! De app verbeterd zich elke keer weer!

Previous 1 3