Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 6 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
14. april 2023

I've been asking to have someone in support cancel my account. And I keep getting the runaround. Feels like my account is being held hostage. Either give users the ability to cancel their accounts, or provide clear instructions on how this can be done.

Microwave Pork Rinds
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 5 dage
Gorgias Inc svarede 17. april 2023

Hello Team.

We are sincerely sorry to learn about your impressions.

We’d like to once again shed more light on this matter. Regarding trial accounts, they're automatically deactivated after 7 days, while all the details are fully deleted after 90 days. This will apply to your trial account as well, and there'll be no charges.

One of our team members will follow up shortly and assist you with any other query you may have.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. 🙏

7. april 2023

They make it unreasonably difficult to cancel a subscription. Just try to locate the button to cancel Gorgias (spoiler: you can't!) You first need to start a live-chat with an employee to get rid of Gorgias, which is ridiculous and tedious... We live in 2023, not 1999....

thegreenlabels.com
Holland
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka et år
Gorgias Inc svarede 7. april 2023

Hi Team.

We are sincerely sorry to learn about your impressions and about your decision to leave.

Please be assured that your request has been escalated to the relevant department and is being treated with the highest priority.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. It has already been passed to the Team as we always look for ways to improve not only our cancellation process but other aspects of our platform as well.

Thank you.

31. marts 2023

**SCAM APPROACH***
I took Gorgias just for a trial and guess what? at the end of the trial I got a bill to pay per month of 540$!!!!!!!
I'm now waiting for an answer from their billing team but this is such a scammy approach as I only tested the platform for a week before probably going to their first plan of 10$! This is really a scammy approach, even when I tried to downgrade the plan it was not working, my god!

Koss Design -
Irland
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 7 dage
Gorgias Inc svarede 3. april 2023

Hey Koss Design,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! It's heartbreaking to hear that you're feeling scammed! Our Billing team has reached out to you to explain the situation and address all the concerns you have.
At Gorgias, we strive to provide transparent billing practices to our clients and we are committed to resolving any issues that may arise as quickly and efficiently as possible. Thank you. 🙏🏼

31. marts 2023

**SCAM APPROACH***

Koss Design
Irland
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 8 dage
Gorgias Inc svarede 1. maj 2023

Hi Koss Design,
We apologize for any inconvenience caused! It seems that our billing team was able to reach out and address all concerns you brought up. 🙏🏼
Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future.

22. marts 2023

Be careful. If you turn on auto-reply they will count it towards your billable tickets. There is no clearly visible disclaimer when turning on this rule. We incurred over $700 in overage fees which they are not willing to refund although we have been a Gorgias customer for years and have spent thousands with them. Hopefully this review will save someone else this grief. Feeling scammed.

Lavoo
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Næsten 3 år
Gorgias Inc svarede 1. maj 2023

Hi Lavoo,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We understand how frustrating it can be when things don't go as planned, and we're truly sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused.
Glad to see that our team was able to chat with you and resolve the issue. We're committed to providing the best possible service to our customers, and we'll use your feedback to continue improving. Thank you for voicing your thoughts and allowing us to turn your experience around. 🙏🏼

16. marts 2023

Can't remove this app from our site completely. The chat window keeps popping up, unable to find a solution on their site.

Luxe Fabric Supply
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 6 måneder
Gorgias Inc svarede 17. marts 2023

Hi Luxe Fabric Supply team!
We sincerely apologize that our service was not satisfactory for you. We aim to provide the most excellent customer service and carry our business to high standards. ⭐️
Your feedback is truly appreciated and helps us improve our Knowledge Base. We've reached out to you privately with detailed guidelines on uninstalling the chat widget from your store!
Thank you for your time.

23. februar 2023

If you are like us, thinking of moving to Zendesk to Gorgias. Please don't. They advertise chat and email support BUT for chat its takes 5-6 hours to receive an initial acknowledgement and even then they still haven't responded to my query. For email support it takes 72 hours to receive an acknowledgement. Apparently they have lots of staff on leave and it was also 2 day public holidays but its been week and they chat is still showing limited support. If you are like me used to getting instance response from Zendesk chat support, don't bother moving. Also for integration we received no support, only some prerecorded videos. If you are SMB you are so much better of staying on Zendesk. Huge mistake on my part to move to this joke. Now I have to pay the developers twice to move back to Zendesk

Smile Makers
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 8 dage
Redigeret 19. december 2022

We don't recommend this company to anyone.

(1) Their customer service has consistently taken 24-48 hours to get back to our query, while they preach and teach their customers to reply within few mins and hours.

(2) Their profit margin are their priority. All of a sudden I just got an email saying now they will charge nearly $2-3 per sms/voice calls, which was free till now.

(3) Who charges per ticket!!! Why? Exactly explain why? We started using Gorgias as had seen mostly all shopify stores use it.

(4) Recently, in a short frame of time, they developed a lot and lot of integration with other apps, which is great but it makes me wonder if other apps are getting paid by Gorgias through back channels, as these integrations increase the number of tickets created in Gorgias and Gorgias charges per ticket - seems very dodgy.

Laaveen
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 3 måneder
Gorgias Inc svarede 21. december 2022

Hello, Dear Team.

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave your review, and we are genuinely sorry to learn that you have got this impression. Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and this surely is not what we would like to hold ourselves to when it comes to the quality of our overall service.

In regard to the response time, we always strive to resolve any issues as soon as they are raised. Nevertheless, due to a number of reasons, whether related to ourselves or the third parties we need to cooperate with at that point, an immediate resolution sometimes may not be possible. You are always welcome to inquire about the reason, and we will always be transparent about it.

Our Pricing Scheme, also applicable to other companies working in this or any other fields, is not permanent, and is prone to modifications over time, due to market orientation and newly imposed requirements. We do, however, keep everything perfectly transparent, and we will always be more than happy to discuss any point of our Terms of Service, with complete honesty, and in full detail.

Due to a higher demand for various types of integrations suggested and requested over time via our Product Roadmap, our Development Team has been tirelessly working on bringing them to life, so that our clients can use them and handle their daily workload in the most efficient way. As for the relationship we have with any of our Partner Companies, including our Integrations Partners, please rest assured that there is nothing that should be considered untrustworthy.

This review will not go unnoticed, and we will forward it to the relevant Team. Any kind of feedback, even if it brings us just one star, immensely helps us in becoming better. Once again, we want to thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your experience.

21. november 2022

Can't send SMS. It's been weeks and they still haven't fixed it. I rely on this heavily and no one knows when or if there will ever be a resolution. I'm losing clients because I can't operate fully.

MyCubeSafe
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 9 måneder
Gorgias Inc svarede 22. november 2022

Hey there team,

Hope you're doing well.

We're truly sorry to hear about the SMS issue, we completely understand it's an essential channel for your business!

However, as the issue isn't directly on Gorgias' end, please let me provide some more info on this one:

Our phone and SMS provider Twilio faced an outage for their SMS component that lasted for quite some time, but after the outage was resolved on their end, we noted that your issue was also related to their toll-free verification process that hadn't been completed.

We reached back out to you with the form needed to verify your toll-free number. I see you had submitted the form - thank you for that! - and one of our agents reached out to you to let you know we'll get back to you as soon as Twilio processes the request.

I assure you we're completely aware of how important this is to you and we're doing all we can on our end to mediate between our provider and our clients, but I'm afraid we can't impact how much time it takes for them to process any requests or resolve any outages, unfortunately.

Once again, we truly apologize for the bad experience you've had and we'll be reaching out to you once again once all this is resolved to make sure everything's working correctly and that you can use Gorgias to streamline your support as much as possible and grow your business.

Thank you once more for your patience with us on this one, I wish you all the best in the meantime.

3. oktober 2022

One of the worst apps to use for customer service. 1. They updated how they pull in comments for Instagram ads without notifying us and started charging based on # of ads which is ridiculous 2. Their support "live" team is horrible - take 10-20 minutes to reply to each message. Will send one half-assed response, I'll reply to the chat right away, will not reply again for another 10-20 minutes. How is this "Live" support? How can a customer support platform have horrible customer support? STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS

Uproot Clean
USA
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Mere end et år
Gorgias Inc svarede 16. oktober 2022

Hello there,

Hope your weekend is going well.

I'm truly sorry to hear you've had such a bad experience with us! It was definitely never our intention to take a long time to get back to you - we've just been dealing with a huge ticket surge and we've had agents out due to sickness and vacation time, so our limited coverage impacted our reply time.

We apologize for this and I'd like to reassure you we're working on better coverage consistently.

As for Instagram ads, we don't charge per ad - you can see our Pricing models here https://www.gorgias.com/pricing - we charge per ticket, not per integration or per integration feature, so I'd love to get to the bottom of what might've happened here.

Could you please reach out to us at support@gorgias.com regarding this?

Of course, we're always happy to hear feedback from our clients, so thank you for leaving a review - I hope we have a chance to change your mind and provide better service on our end.

I wish you all the best in the meantime!