Recensioni (699)

Valutazione complessiva
4,3
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 85% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
13 ottobre 2023

Great app, easy to use...their customer service is second to none and they are always quick to get back to us and keep us in the know of upcoming/planned updates and any issues/steps being taken to fix them

EngagePickleball
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Gorgias Inc. ha risposto 17 ottobre 2023

What an honour to receive such an appraisal, Team! 🙏

We're so thrilled to learn that your journey with us has been smooth so far. Please rest assured we are dedicated to ensuring you have a seamless experience, and it's feedback like yours that keeps us motivated.

Thank you so much on behalf of everyone here at Gorgias! 🤗

17 agosto 2023

Love Gorgias, user friendly. I wish the old search was still available. All in all love using Gorgias!

Gussi
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Gorgias Inc. ha risposto 21 agosto 2023

What a pleasure to hear that we are loved that much. Thank you for that! 💜

We'll keep striving to improve in each segment of our service, to keep up with your great impression about us. 🙏

12 gennaio 2024

Joanna was super helpful!

NuFACE
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Gorgias Inc. ha risposto 15 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, NuFACE!
We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our team. 😍 Your support means a lot to us!
If you ever need assistance again, we're just a message away! 📧

23 agosto 2023

I love Gorgias and the way it makes CX seamless - I've tried multiple other helpdesks and Gorgias has been my absolute fav so far!

Chomps
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Gorgias Inc. ha risposto 25 agosto 2023

Wow, we're absolutely thrilled to hear that you love Gorgias and how it's rocking your customer experience! We totally get that there are many options out there, so it's awesome to be your top pick. Thank you for sharing! 🙌

If you ever want to chat or need anything at all, we're here and ready to help. Keep enjoying Gorgias and that smooth CX flow! 🚀🌟

12 settembre 2023

Best tool integrated with Shopify. Their team is agile, delivering multiple quality of life updates upon the time.

Hestiia
Francia
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Gorgias Inc. ha risposto 18 settembre 2023

Hi, Hestiia!! Thank you so much for your positive review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you find our tool to be the best integrated with Shopify. If you have any suggestions or feedback, please don't hesitate to share. We're here to serve you!

7 agosto 2023

Great customer support; they were able to help with issues integrating into the new system quickly and efficiently! Although my team has been having technical issues in some areas, the support team has been very helpful in getting us back on track.

Freedom Street Garage
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Gorgias Inc. ha risposto 9 agosto 2023

Hey, Freedom Street Garage Team (simply loving the name)! 😉

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know of the great experience you had with our Integrations Team. It's highly appreciated. We're very proud of the way our Crew works and we're always happy to hear that they've managed to reach your expectations.

Here's to many more years in front of us! 🥂

22 agosto 2023

I am absolutely thrilled to give a 5- star review to this exceptional service provider. Their product quality as well as customer service is outstanding. I can confidently say that this service provider has won me over as a loyal customer.

Ombisi - The Gadget Store
Kenya
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Gorgias Inc. ha risposto 24 agosto 2023

Oh, my! What more can one ask for? 😆

Team, thanks so much - we're happy to hear that you've had such an amazing ride with us. That's what we're all about and it's a true pleasure that you've recognized that.

We're sending you a lot of virtual hugs! 🤗

3 ottobre 2023

The features of this app make it so easy to interact with customers and I was really impressed with the onboarding process. Jami was amazing. She walked me through the app features that she felt would best meet the needs of my business. This was very impressive and showed that she had taken the time to learn about my website and my brand. The app itself is just as amazing. Gorgias makes things really user-friendly with the toggle on and off feature. I have not taken the time to explore all of the features but it seems to me Gorgias has provided a one stop shop for all things customer service.

Nifty Wigs
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Gorgias Inc. ha risposto 9 ottobre 2023

Hi Nifty Wigs team!
Thanks for the awesome review! We loved being of service to you and are happy to hear that the app is fulfilling your needs. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and we are glad to hear that Jami's professionalism and kindness were reflected in your experience! ✨

3 gennaio 2024

Gorgias has an awesome integration with Shopify. It should be the go-to solution for CRM/tickets.

Tmat
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Gorgias Inc. ha risposto 5 gennaio 2024

Thanks a bunch for the awesome recommendation, Tmat Team! We're so thrilled to have you on board. We'll make sure to keep up the good work, and to keep the vibe high. 🌟

21 settembre 2023

Really great support when needed.

SHRINE
Regno Unito
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Gorgias Inc. ha risposto 27 settembre 2023

That's just who we are! 💪

And we can surely relate to what you mean when you say "really great support" – clear communication is like a breath of fresh air.

Thank you so much for recognizing our dedication and efforts. Here's to many, many years in front of us. 🥂