Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

The customer support platform for ecommerce

From $60/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

PILGRIM

Gorgias is the perfect ticketing system for ecom (especially with Shopify users) I love a good tech stack that is all integrated. Great job guys. The FB community is just a great bonus too!

Hundeliebling

There is a lot zto learn about Gorgias but the team is always very helpful and gives you a fast response to your issues. The App is very unserfriendly.

Bare Bones

We have been using the Gorgias app for almost a year now, and it has allowed us to continue to grow our company without having to add customer service staff. It streamlines the whole CS process, integrating every channel of communication into one tidy but robust platform that one person can manage, allowing as much automation as we could possibly want or need, but making it completely customizable so we can maintain the personal and human touch our customers value so highly. they provide training both live and asynchronous, and when I just need to reach out to get an immediate answer, they have never failed me, even on weekends. Gorgias lives out the kind of customer service we want for our company, and they make it possible for us to do.

Jude Connally

Great app with really good customer service! Over the last few days I have had to reach out to customer service for a couple questions and they helped me tweak a few things in a matter of minutes!

Travelpro

We absolutely Love Gorgias! The helpdesk exceeds our expectations. It allows us to automate simple tasks, organize and assign tickets efficiently and manage our customer service department with customer care in mind. On top of all that the support team at Gorgias is very helpful and always available to assist us with our inquiries. Would highly recommend it to any team looking to streamline their customer service process especially if you use Shopify for sales.

Maison Dorée

Nous utilisons Gorgias depuis le début de notre activité. C'est un outil puissant et très bien pensé, soutenu par un service HelpDesk remarquable d'efficacité. Nous le recommandons.

Scandinavianbiolabs.com

I sent a screenshot what I am looking at, and I can get a quick and helpful response from the team, thank you!!

Goodwin Smith

I had a query and was helped by Emilija B, who was fantastic, my problem was solved in minutes and I was given clear easy to follow information. 5 star to Emilija B is well deserved! Thanks again for the help, Sam :)

Favorite Fishing

We use this app for our customer service & warranty departments. Pulling in the customer data and historical order data is a real time saver. Customer support is pretty top notch as well. We had prior experience with another ticket software and Gorgias is just better.

Good Stock

Very helpful app and responsive team. Have only used it a couple of times, but to great success so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47