Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

RadSwan

Was helped By Marija M. She was very fast and super helpful, I had all my answers and correct links needed in a matter of minutes. Very professional and extremely friendly. Thank you

Sweat Shaper

support team is awesome! always helpful, Gorgias makes everything easier! highly recommend, always get an answer with questions within minutes!

Wolven

We love Gorgias! Huge improvement over ZENDESK which should really rebrand as HELLDESK. Favorite feature is the social comment management.

LYFE Fuel

We just changed to this app. Their customer service is prompt in assisting us with our concerns and providing resolutions.

AXD4

Customer Service has been really great. There have been multiple times I've messaged directly into their chat feature and the rep has spent more than required time to help me. Highly recommend this app.

Rasa

We switched from ZenDesk to Gorgias and couldn't be happier. It's cheaper, the customer service is way better, the UI is easy and intuitive, and we save minutes on each ticket by being able to refund, discount, re-ship and more right within the Gorgias app.

nini & loli

This app is so helpful, I can manage all my customer chat and customer status in one single place " Awesome " They help me to set up all properly, more than happy to find you guys, the customer support is amazing, they are always there for you any time you need them, your guys rock!

Lucy

Started with Gorgias in August this year (2020). They respond quickly and take suggestions seriously. Love the move to Gorgias and love their support team!

Lil Chubbs

By far, the best customer support I have ever experienced. The app and the back team is top-notch quality.

Bully Max

Can answer 10 tickets on Gorgias in the time it takes to answer a single ticket on Zendesk. Integrates flawlessly with shopify.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38