Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Cali Tiger

GAME CHANGER! This company is incredible! This has transformed our customer service! We are also grateful that they are willing to add key integrations for our business!

Luxy Hair

Gorgias has streamlined our communication with customers. Their support is fast efficient as well.

Trilogy Natural Products

Nikola was very helpful and prompt with helping resolve my question. Amazing service, thank you so much.

Pehr

Nikola was extremely helpful and prompt to resolve our question - we're only a few days into using the platform but it's very user friendly! Thanks for the great customer service

Maxtrix Kids

Amazing customer service! A real person, understanding out of the box questions and extremely fast response time.

Ballsy

Hands down the best customer support app for Shopify owners. I've used Helpscout, Zendesk and Desk.com and Gorgias beats them all. You can tell that they were built from the ground up for Shopify.

Dovetail Workwear

Still working my way around the app as I'm in the trial run, but seems to be very comprehensive. Support and live chat are great! Very responsive and friendly.

Baltic Born

Gorgias has an amazing support team! They have quick response time, very professional and helpful. All of this, and in a timely manner. They have followed through with every conversation I have had with them. We would highly recommend them!

Vastitch

Gorgias helped us cut our respone time i half and answer our customer much faster ! The Ability to manage all channels in one place is super powerful!

Jean Patrique Professional Cookware

Super fast service and very helpful. Solved issue in the space of 5 min ! Keep it up guys would recommend to anyone

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24