Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Showerspass

Early day's, but so far we have been unbelievably impressed with the team. The integration was up and running within a day, and our customer support team started to see the benefits immediately, They do what they say they do!
Very impressed.

Cubic Mini Wood Stoves

I have been using this app for just about a week now. It is quite well made. It allows you to enable a live chat on your site. You can manage all comments and messages from your social media platforms which allows you respond all from one place. You can also see the customers order when they write you an e-mail. And you can set up auto responses to common questions like "where is my order" All in all great app.

Bensly

Absolutely fantastic platform. Their support is incredible and the functionality is even better. If you take the time to set up the macros properly, you're in for a great customer service reputation!

Minbie Uk

We have just started using this platform and so far have found pluses with it.

1. Shopify integration allows us to refund, cancel, track and see all order details on a customer's tickets.

2. Support staff is very responsive to queries.

3. Information is transferred from Zendesk allowing for smoother transition and record of customer history.

Bonjour Petit

Very solid so far, totally helped us handle the crazy Christmas volume of support we just got!
Highly recommend!

Estherboutique

Love this app!!!! So good as it pulls all customer care into the one place instead of using different apps, programs, sites!!

Integration was easy and quick, and the guys are AMAZING and so helpful!!

Richards Guitars

I am a small business with a team of 3 or 4

I was using Zendesk for my needs in terms of customer comms and providing support through a small team.

Zendesk proved to be overly complex and beyond my needs resulting in many confusing scenarios both for customers and staff

Gorgias seems to be just right - easy to use - easy for my staff to pick up on and links nicely to shopify orders.

I have decided to use an external chat function but I am sure for many small businesses the built in chat would prove highly valuable to a totally in house solution.

Nice job

Gethuddy

Let me start by saying I wish I found this APP long time ago, it is by far the best and most reliable APP for customer service and tickets. We are getting 100-300 tickets per day and needed a solution that can work flawlessly with Shopify and here it is. On top of that the team behind the APP are amazing and very helpful and really make the whole experience amazing... I highly recommend this APP 5 Stars all the way.

Yourmood

Great apps, very well integrated to shopify. I put a 5 even though we can see that still some improvement could be done as the team behind the scene is really helpful and seems very dedicated. I moved out of zendesk and I am pretty happy about it :)

Rock Run

Fantastic! Perfect for maximising your CRM into one APP. Excellent customer service.