Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Couple Jewelry

Macroses and simple cancel and refund buttons gave us opportunity take many outsource support managers without giving them full access to Shopify and related risks.

Chiclub

The only solution we have found, that has good Shopify integration, works with Facebook, e-mail and other channels and is simple to use.

Sugarclothes10

Good solution for small and middle-sized online shops. (Maybe for big ones too, but I have no such to check.)

Paradisefantasyshop

Simple in use but powerful customer support service.

We faced a problem of building Support service in the short terms. Tried Gorgias, and are using it till now. It has all the things we need: good Shopify integration and customisation abilities. Also an important thing -- Gorgias developers answer fast and are open to conversation and discussion.

Onetouchhomestore

So far so good! I'm thinking this app will end up paying for itself over and over with the amount of time and hassle saved. In-app chat support is second to none. I'm excited to be on-board with Gorgias!

Ando Living

The software is very powerful. The interface is clean and beautiful. The macros and the tagging system, which can be color-coded and searched, are quite powerful. Love it!

Elquidinbulk

Excellent support and tool. They are very patient and giving. I would recommend this app to any business.

Partserv

Great app! Does everything we need! Great support too!

Okholistics

We were looking for a straightforward solution for our customer service and optimizing our communication with customers and visitors. I was looking at ZenDesk, it seemed really robust, however it was overkill for what we needed and it wasn't very intuitive to be honest, as well as it's integration into Shopify kind of sucks. Gorgias platform was immediately intuitive the moment we installed the app. It's got every feature we were looking for, and displays data from our Shopify store about the customer we are currently interacting with. I'm super impressed with this platform and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a customer service handling solution.

Oldrow

Berfore Gorgias it use to take 5 minutes to research a customers order. The Gorgias app has simplified our process and allowed us to answer customer in a timely manner. The best app has made the busy season easier.