Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
November 6, 2020

This app is so helpful, I can manage all my customer chat and customer status in one single place " Awesome " They help me to set up all properly, more than happy to find you guys, the customer support is amazing, they are always there for you any time you need them, your guys rock!

nini & loli
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited April 8, 2021

Still with Gorgias as of April 2021. Still loving the platform and the support!! Started with Gorgias in August this year (2020). They respond quickly and take suggestions seriously. Love the move to Gorgias and love their support team!

Lucy
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 27, 2020

By far, the best customer support I have ever experienced. The app and the back team is top-notch quality.

Lil Chubbs
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 22, 2020

Can answer 10 tickets on Gorgias in the time it takes to answer a single ticket on Zendesk. Integrates flawlessly with shopify.

Bully Max
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 12, 2020

Great app and great customer service! Vanja nailed it in a moment of crisis :) I recommend using this very helpful app!

Heel Tread
Portugal
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 2, 2020

Ilija Kostic was wonderful! He went above and beyond! Thank you! We had three issues and he worked it out very fast.

We're Not Really Strangers
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 15, 2020

Greatest chat app on Shopify! Simple and easy to use. Customer service is awesome as well! Would highly recommend!

Stakora
Time spent using app: 13 days
August 28, 2020

I've been in the process of setting up Gorgias. Usually, new apps tend to be overwhelming with all new features. Thanks to Arnaud I was able to set Gorgias up and have it running! Arnaud reached out to schedule a video chat with me and has guided me all the way through the initial set up. Arnaud even scheduled multiple video calls until I knew what I was doing! I was not left alone any moment through my confusion. He has gone above and beyond to help me. Which is something not a lot of companies do. I even had personalized 1-on-2 call help with Arnaud and Nikolas. Nikolas went through all my rules and helped me fix all the issues.

Honestly, 10/10 the best customer service I've gotten on a new app. The response time was outstanding as well. Highly recommend.

If you need any help, you're in the right hands with the Gorgias Customer Service!

Erika Peña
Time spent using app: 9 days
August 24, 2020

Our team had some questions and the Gorgias team was quick to respond and get our questions answered! Highly recommend!

Goodnite Guard
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 17, 2020

Gorgias is by far the best customer Support APP for Shopify, but is has still room to become an even better APP. Here are my suggestions:
- custom FAQ based on the specific site
- multi language support