Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk | Reviews

by Gorgias

Customer Service, Helpdesk & Live Chat for #1 Customer Support

Parasol Co

Excellent software that allows us flexibility and is up to date with many integrations. During the COVID-19 pandemic they respectably offered relief plans in support of their clients.

Takeya USA

Ilija Kostic-Was excellent! Not only did he solve our issue, he was able to provide helpful information on what caused the issue and how to fix it.

Encircled

Gorgias is the best help desk software we've ever used. It's easy to use, efficient, and has great analytics. The support team is super helpful, and there when we need them. Highly recommend this software for anyone looking to level up their customer experience.

Beast & Buckle

Upgrading to Gorgias from another helpdesk was one of the best things we've done. We'll be customers for life!

Cuffed.com.au

Gorgias is an amazing customer service app, it puts everything at your fingers and saves so much time. The amount of time we'd spend looking up orders when a customer emailed in was crazy. With thier template system most of our tickets can be responded to in under 10 seconds, and the customers love it!! If you are considering Gorgias to replace your current help desk, do it. Shout out to Nikola for great support too!

AtPerry's Healing Crystals

I'm using gorgias for over an year and very satisfied. It is very simple for my agents to answer all tickets and keep track of everything. I've moved out from zendesk which I was very unsatisfied with and service was bad.

Cristy Cali

Amazing app elevated by CARING customer service. Thank you, Gorgias, for your support and response during this unprecedented pandemic. I'm a Gorgias customer FOR LIFE!

aeydē

Really great experience, Gorgias is helping us be so much more efficient vs. our old system! Amazing customer support. Very helpful also during these strange times. Can only highly recommend.

Live Love Polish

Ilija Kostic was AMAZING. He went above and beyond and we are able to provide a better agent and customer experience thanks to his assistance. Thank you!!

SpineDeck™

This app is something else man. Seriously try it! Customer service is on point! They even gave me 3 months free due to the current virus, to help out our business!