Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

FitTrack

The software itself is very useful and easy to use, and when there are bugs they make it a point to fix it immediately. What I love most is their customer support team. Marija,Axelle,Sonia, Bojana, Aleksandra, and most importantly Nikola are always helpful and willing to go the extra mile for every issue I raise to them. Love those instructional videos you personalize even if you already have instructions on your software, you still find time to make them! I just wish someone is available on the weekends. :)

That's it! Thank you, Gorgias!

Feb 12/2020

I think Illija is a new addition to the team, he is also awesome!! Gorgias always makes sure to give the best customer experience as usual. :)

Grace Eleyae

Their customer service is very helpful and nice. Such a genuinely nice team of people! :)

Also, the tool is extremely helpful and user-friendly.

Pajar Canada

So far so good. Gorgias is easy to use and have been working for what we need. Customer support is also responsive and very helpful. Thanks Nikola!

Namastetics

very helpful and responsive rep! I got the answer to my inquiry right away. I am giving it a 5-star rating! :)

adogadgets HE

Amazing APP!!!! I would recommend this app to ANY TEAM, the support from the team is really great!!!

Reshoevn8r

Great app! The support from the team is always great. Fast and always friendly. I would recommend this Helpdesk to any team. Small or big.

Onekid

I am working with Gorgias app since one year now and love every moment of it. The integration with Shopify, and all of our social media is saving us tons of time. On each ticket you can see the all customer information and loves the fact that you can snooze a ticket either before or after answering it! So if you tell a customer "let me take a look and I will follow with you in couple of day" You can snooze it for ever long you want and it comes back for you to follow with the customer. Wouldn't know how to work without it!

Perk

Brilliant work by a winning team. Gorgias is a game changer for automated and scalable customer service. Once you get to know the rules and macros, you can truly make this a productive experience. I also managed to get inbound SMS working with SMSBump, which funnels in as a new ticket and I can reply to (VIA SMS!), which is brilliant.

True Lumens™ | Sharper Designs, Inc

The best helpdesk solution there is! Super easy to use and using their detailed macro function is a true lifesaver and truly streamlines your workflow.

The support team is outstanding and extremely prompt as well.

Overall, highly recommended!

Treats Happen

I've tried various helpdesks in my store from the incumbent to a spreadsheet and everything inbetween.

I was blown away at how easy the setup Gorgias was to pull in our customer information and eliminate having to open multiple tabs for things.
I also really like the integrations, specifically recharge for us.

Full disclosure, I liked the platform so much, I applied for a job with Gorgias and got it!