Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

Cable Bullet

Our Gorgias integration has been absolutely invaluable in cutting down on internal confusion and streamlining the customer service experience we are able to offer our customers. Tracking and compiling Shopify customer data, order history, and all points of contact with a customer has enabled us to seamlessly transfer customers between sales reps and has made our team a lot more efficient. I would highly recommend Gorgias to anyone, especially small, efficiency-minded teams.

Vincero Watches

Excellent customer service! They have always good answers and solutions on the problem. Very helpful!

BootayBag

Gorgias is a superior CRM experience versus others I have used (Zendesk, Freshdesk, Intercom) and the customer support is always responsive and helpful. Really enjoy this application!

Botkier

I had some issues logging in due to an email change. Aleksandra P. from the Gorgias support team helped me on the live chat right away. She was extremely nice and was able to help solve my problem almost immediately! This platform has a complete game changer we're so happy with it. There's new integrations always being added and new features but the best part of it all is that there's someone to help through the live chat basically 24/7!

Biaggi

Nikola is the best! She has provided me instant replies and solution to my problem. I had a problem with the Gorgias not displaying my entire page. Nikola gave clear instructions and voila, I got back like there's no problem at all.

Military Hippie

Gorgias helps us combine all points of Customer contact to one easy to reach area. They are always there to chat if you have any questions and I haven't ran into a problem they couldn't help with in under 2 minutes! Excellent customer support for a fantastic program!

Nature Backs

Aleksandra Pavic is great. She takes her time to assist you the best she can by explaining everything out so you can better understand it and even takes the additional time to create screenshot videos so you can visually see how to set up certain settings.

MyChoiceSoftware.com

Gorgias is gorgeous. They have a great support team and their pricing structure isn't crazy like FaleSorce

NICCE

I always get help when I raise a ticket with them. Great experience. Would recommend to everyone! Good job!

Adelante Shoe Co.

I had a great experience with the staff of Gorgias. I've been using it for the past year, and have always been helped immediately when an issue as come up. Super communication and very user-friendly.