Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Thediehardfan

We just installed and the support has been great. I love how the integration to my store works with their support software. I can view all orders my customers have purchased. it tells me the value of the customer (ie: how many dollars lifetime they've spent on the store) It allows my team to have quick access to the data they need to support my customers. Everyone should use it!

Betsyandiya

Really pleased with the app so far. This is the helpdesk built from the group up *specifically for* Shopify instead of the helpdesk that tries to adapt its existing platform after the fact. Would you rather have a round peg and a round hole or a square peg and a round hole?

Installation and setup was a breeze compared to Zendesk. Zendesk took me a good couple of days to get setup. Gorgias was a couple of hours.

I've found their customer service responsive and eager to consider my needs as a customer and their iteration and new feature development seems to be clipping along at a nice, speedy pace.

Empireskateshop

This is an awesome helpdesk app. Has really helped us streamline our customer support services. We've eliminated any customers contacting us for help from falling through the cracks, and it is so easy having all our different channels ending up in the one space.

Discountvapor

Really just a fantastic app. Built specifically for Shopify so it integrates perfectly. Their support team is also super-responsive and they're always rolling out new features in response to user feedback. I came from using Zendesk and HATED it, but Gorgias is the perfect Shopify ticketing system. Can't recommend highly enough!

Cuisine Fabou

This apps is really really great. Thanks you so much for this usefull apps.
Before Gorgias i had to read each mail, go to shoppify to find the order number, go to my supplier webstite to take the tacking number, go to facebook ...

Now with gorgias it's really easy et very fast.

And the support is so friendly and so quick to answer.

Thanks you so much

Kewlioo

Thanks so much for this app, It's exactly what an eCommerce business owner needs in order to grow and sleep quietly the same time.

Great customer support and always improving, super low price and dedicated team,

Thanks!

M2s Bikes

Gorgias is helping us streamline our workflow and make responding to existing customers and new customers faster and easier than ever before. By creating a new "ticket" for each new conversation it helps ensure that our customers correspondence doesn't go left unanswered and is helping us improve our customer service relationships.

On the surface Gorgias is a much improved messaging / email service, but dig a little deeper and you'll see that the Gorgias team has spent a lot of time and effort in developing a platform that has incredibly value tools that can make our jobs easier. A wide range of integrations allow the platform to be expanded to include chat, Facebook messenger, multiple email accounts, phone tickets and much more.

If you are looking for a way to minimize the clutter in your inbox and the numerous other customer service options out there I would take a close look at Gorgias. We're really excited to continue to learn more about this project and support it as it continues to improve on an already great app.

Evconnect

Awsome application for keeping track of support tickets connected to orders or just product related questions. The love the rules and macros so you can customize for your needs. Great updates frequently.

Fliniq

The app itself is fantastic. The best customer support app that I could find in the Shopify app store. It saved a lot of time, and the interface is user-friendly.
I had some problem in installing and running the app, the customer support is excellent and quiet supportive.
Please add more features by allowing automatic ticket support is assigning to customer support executives.

Kong Coolers

Easy and super powerful saving us tons of time everyday vs Zendesk. Great support too