Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

Heel Tread

Great app and great customer service! Vanja nailed it in a moment of crisis :) I recommend using this very helpful app!

We're Not Really Strangers

Ilija Kostic was wonderful! He went above and beyond! Thank you! We had three issues and he worked it out very fast.

Stakora

Greatest chat app on Shopify! Simple and easy to use. Customer service is awesome as well! Would highly recommend!

Erika Peña

I've been in the process of setting up Gorgias. Usually, new apps tend to be overwhelming with all new features. Thanks to Arnaud I was able to set Gorgias up and have it running! Arnaud reached out to schedule a video chat with me and has guided me all the way through the initial set up. Arnaud even scheduled multiple video calls until I knew what I was doing! I was not left alone any moment through my confusion. He has gone above and beyond to help me. Which is something not a lot of companies do. I even had personalized 1-on-2 call help with Arnaud and Nikolas. Nikolas went through all my rules and helped me fix all the issues.

Honestly, 10/10 the best customer service I've gotten on a new app. The response time was outstanding as well. Highly recommend.

If you need any help, you're in the right hands with the Gorgias Customer Service!

Goodnite Guard

Our team had some questions and the Gorgias team was quick to respond and get our questions answered! Highly recommend!

stilform GmbH

Gorgias is by far the best customer Support APP for Shopify, but is has still room to become an even better APP. Here are my suggestions:
- custom FAQ based on the specific site
- multi language support
- chatbot support (AI)

Bloody Buddy Cup

Great customer service, and makes our customer service much easier to manage! GAME CHANGER Seriously love it so much

StudioMusic.cl

After Gorgias, everything changed in our store for good. I recommend this to every store with more than 500 orders per month. I would love to have WhatsApp integrated as well in the future. Thanks!!

Gladskin

Gorgias is intuitive and easy to use, loving it so far! Additionally, their customer support team has been available to help answer any questions we've had, 24/7. Awesome app and great group of people behind it! Would highly recommend.

A.P.C.

We migrated from Zendesk to Gorgias and it went incredibly smooth. The Gorgias platform is easy to use and they provide helpful and informative customer support!