Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Vertellis Italy

I'm very happy about my customer service experience with Gorgias - my problems were solved quickly and professionally and I was able to optimize my job performance further.

Hydroviv

Gorgias is the perfect tool for a growing e-commerce company like ours. We were looking for a central hub to manage all customer interactions and it seemed like the obvious choice. Our team has been very happy so far. Our onboarding agent (Richard) went above and beyond assisting us in setup and answering all our questions. Gorgias has all the features of the big guys with the customer service and personal touches of a small boutique company. Can recommend with confidence.

Wheel House Designs

We recently signed up with this app and love it. It's affordable, easy to use, and the customer service is great. Thanks Gorgias!

Paris Hilton Skincare

Great app! It is very helpful for our business to keep all messages, notifications, and communication from our customers in one place. It saves so much time! There are some things that still need improving but their customer service is great! They are always reconfiguring things for me to make the app more useful to me. I really apprecaite that they are always creating a more efficient and effective app.

Plant Collective

I received help from a lady name Bojana. She was polite and most of all helpful in achieving what I needed done. Gorgias is a great app with outstanding Customer Support.

Mixology

Really great responsive customer service team! I highly recommend using Gorgias to ease and streamline customer service!

VIETRI

Gorgias has been a fantastic fit for our customer service team. Its ease of use and customer support have exceeded all of our expectations.

GWL Fitness

Gorgias has an excellent API & they go out of their way to satisfy the customer. This app makes everything very easy to use & Richard has done a great job with us. Thank you again & highly recommend gorgias to anyone who wants to simplify the customer service!

FORCHICS

Excellent customer service! Aleksandra was so helpful and provided information in a straightforward manner.

Lulla Doll by Roro

I got excellent help with an inquiry I had.
Very efficient and good customer service!

Great job Gorgias support team!!