Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Happier customers. Easier workflows. Faster revenue growth.

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Goodwin Smith

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I had a query and was helped by Emilija B, who was fantastic, my problem was solved in minutes and I was given clear easy to follow information. 5 star to Emilija B is well deserved! Thanks again for the help, Sam :)

Favorite Fishing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use this app for our customer service & warranty departments. Pulling in the customer data and historical order data is a real time saver. Customer support is pretty top notch as well. We had prior experience with another ticket software and Gorgias is just better.

Good Stock

Very helpful app and responsive team. Have only used it a couple of times, but to great success so far.

OMNI PET LTD

Received the most amazing help this morning from Ognjen M, all my problems solved and was very patient with me.. can't thank you enough :)

Riff Raff & Co Sleep Toys

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

As always, the support I received this evening was quick, professional and resolved my issue. Thank you Ognjen M.

misa.art

Location Germany

Amazing Support! They have helped us so much within the last couple of weeks and Emilija B has especially helped us a lot today. Really really thankful

Silver Phantom Jewelry

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app to manage our emails and they offer reasonable rates. Plus, the customer service is excellent!

Brunott Juwelier

Location Netherlands

Best Shopify chat app on the market! Perfect integration with all the important players on the market. Support is blazing fast and has an answer to every question.

RED MILLS Outdoor Pursuits

Location Ireland

Excellent app! Easy to set up and use. Communication with our customers has been significantly improved and it's great to see how our agents are positively progressing month by month. Gorgias customer service is also excellent! There's no question they cannot answer. :) Would definitely recommend the app!

Glow Up

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Gorgias is a fantastic platform to operate Shopify customer support on. Nothing like it at all! I highly recommend using Gorgias for any growing company that is wanting to drive excellent customer support!