Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Fidget Hq

Great support team, quick to answer. Love the way it pulls in emails and FB chat (among other things)

Four Kings Clothing

What a wonderful app. I was skeptical at first, but with the free 300 tickets I gave it a go. I was surprised at how easy it is to work. A elementary school kid could use this app its so easy. Its taken a whole lot off our table, by making these so easy. I would recommend giving this a go.

Superherostore

Great alternative to many customer care platforms. What I love most about Gorgias is the continuous evolving mindset of the team to use the best technology and incorporate in the customer experience process. My team has been using it for two weeks and are quickly learning and exploring all the different functionalities

Suzieskincare

Very nice app, Customer support is excellent for answering all questions, The handling of ticket weather it started from chat and then switched to sms was handled perfectly, I had no problems hooking up gmail, But I did choose not to import the exiting emails, Support is very open to feature requests.

Flashspree Com

After trying many apps for customer support we stuck on Gorgias, very simple, clean yet productive app. Gorgias customer support is awesome, they help to fix things wholeheartedly which shows real professionalism. Hopefully they will roll out new features soon. Good Luck!

La Leaf

I absolutely LOVE Gorgias. We used Zendesk for the first two years of our company and just felt like it was too clunky and not intuitive enough. After finding Gorgias, we've had smooth sailing and really couldn't ask for a better product. The best part? They're so responsive to feedback! If you want a feature added, simply let them know and it'll be added in no time (I've literally seen them add a feature within a day). They're great and I would very much recommend them.

Elektra Bub Tots Kids Shop

I would just like to let you know that I tried literally EVERY helpdesk on the market - spending months and driving my admin crazy changing.

I'm so glad to have found Gorgias which is cheap,simple, uncluttered and by far the BEST thing is the auto answers (macros) with auto Shopify editing. Love it and really suits our small budget (something the others promise but don't deliver)

Sunski

At Sunski, we focus on delivering a personalized experience to our customers. We were initially using Zendesk, but had access to a limited amount of information about our customers. Gorgias gives us a full visibility on the customer profile, so we can personalize each response - no need to open up all our apps and new tabs.

I also love the macros because they save me so much time. For example, If a customer's order is lost, then I just add my Macro that connects with Shopify and re-creates their order! No need to waste time in creating another order manually.

The Gorgias team is also super helpful in seeing that any requests or suggestions I have about the app are evaluated and implemented. When we first started to use it, they even came to our office to help us set it up and become familiar with it. Definitely excited to keep working with them and know that they are always there to help!

Piper Llc

⅓ of our requests are about shipping replacement items. We’ve connected Zapier with Gorgias, this way, we are able to ship a new item to the customer in one click.

Another thing we like is the ability to edit orders in Gorgias, without having to jump between the conversation with the customer & Shopify. Huge time-saver.

Twistratemarketplace Com

We made the switch to Gorgias from LiveAgent a few months ago and it has been absolutely amazing! My reps no longer need to switch from system to system, taking away valuable time from responding to customers. Having customer information readily available on the sidebar in each ticket is insanely helpful and provides for extremely quick responses to our customers! We've expanding quite significantly from roughly 80 emails per day to about 800 per day quite literally overnight and Gorgias has been beyond helpful every step of the way!

1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next