Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

Cook Store

Very quick customer service on their end, and always helpful with providing details. I love that this integrates with our e-commerce platform that makes so many things automated for our staff. Easy to learn the system. Great job!!

Encoreusa

Gorgias is a terrific platform for Customer Service. I'm looking forward to the IG DM's integration soon. Gorgias CS Reps are attentive and quick to resolve any integration issues or provide me with any clarifications. The only major problem I had was one the FB Messenger integration didn't work during our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales.

Hedoine

This has made such a difference to our customer service, and the Gorgias team are always on hand to reply to any messages and provide help where needed.

Novexpert

I had few questions about the app and the settings and they answer me fully and very quickly. I recommend

Chella

I now have virtually my entire tech stack and customer communications run through Gorgias. Amazing App and Highly recommend it!

LABFRESH

The functionality is great and helps tremendously in our daily operation. Should something be unclear - their chat function is quick & their support team is amazingly helpful!

Ask and Embla

The features have been amazing so far, meeting our needs to create a support system well. The customer support team has been excellent, all the agents have been responsive and helpful at all times :)

Rogue + Wolf

We switched from Zendesk and very happy with the move. The Gorgias interface is far, far better, very intuitive. It's simple to create rules and macros, update them on the fly, etc. I was a bit weary of the "pay by ticket" setup but it's not that bad in practice, if you only use email. Though if you have busy social media accounts like we do, you will probably not want to use Gorgias for Instagram and Facebook comments. It just gets way too expensive. I think they will have to reconsider this at some point. Collaborating within Gorgias is really great for our small team, game changer compared to Zendesk. Shopify integration is just amazing, you have full access to the Shopify API data from within Gorgias. Tech support tries really hard to help, some of the best around. I have encountered a couple of cases with complex rules where their team got confused and I received different advice. But we got there in the end, they were patient and stuck with it until solved. Over the last few months, I have felt support getting better. I would 100% recommend Gorgias. I can see there is passion in the team and development seems fast and purposeful. There have already been some substantial updates and more coming on the public roadmap.

Luv Aj

Zoran Orestijevic was amazing! Helped me resolve an issue in about 5 min and made it very easy for me to understand by sending me a screen-recording!

DrSmood

Gorgias' team provides great support. They answer the questions on chat within minutes and if that is not enough they jump on Google calls to help. Zoran was of great help on the call.