Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Cks Online

Excellent support. Integration was as smooth as it could be, and functionality is very impressive. Solid app, solid company. Highly recommended.

United Car Care Ltd

Great support from the team and so far Gorgias is working really well to bring together my multiple support channels.

Snap Frames Direct

After a grey-hair producing, extremely frustrating and expensive time with ZenDesk which failed on so many promises on their website regarding Shopify integration. Followed by a temporary switch to FreshDesk - I searched online and found Gorgias - and started a chat on their website, Romain offered to call me and during the call he listened and understood my issues and calmly talked me through his platform - he clearly understands Shopify and what is required - save the gray hairs, frustration and expense of everything else out there and sign up for this app! BEWARE we have found no other support desk which integrates with multiple stores, so if going elsewhere - make that your first questions as even if you have one Shopify store right now you will get more.

Mpxclothing

So far this app is great. my customer service agent is using it and seems to work really well. easy to navigate and also love the features

Sayitwithasock

We love using Gorgias. It is very seamless to use, beautiful, fast and the customer support is incredible. We were using another customer support platform for a few years and it never changed or improved at all. Gorgias constantly adds new features and integrations.

Truck Mount Forums

We have tested other apps out there but none can live up to the great support of Gorgias AND how their hustling getting MANY app integrations!!

The backend is stupid simple to use, very easy to keep track of all the tickets, integrations and so on all in a simple drop down menu.

Ive sent in my recommendations and they have been very receptive.

Thanks again for an awesome app and looking forward to the additions!!

Brlequinenutrition

Our staff was frustrated with having to help customers in multiple platforms and various other channels. It was easy to integrate with Shopify and add the other channels. When we had questions, customer support was almost immediate and very helpful. You cannot go wrong using this app... we highly recommend. Well worth the money.

Invigor8diet

We are really happy with Gorgias as it solves a major problem for us. We have 2 shopping carts in Shopify and setting up two more. We have email, live chat, Facebook and our recurring order app. You can just imagine how chaotic is was for our 2 customer service team members to open multiple stores and carts to help customers. While one was working on emails and the other taking calls they were working on the same customer half of the time. We were planning on hiring another person. With Gorgias we work more efficiently, saving time and money. Gorgias is easy to install and simple to use. Thank you for reducing the challenges we were having with such a simple solution. We love your customer support as well. https://www.Invigor8Diet.com

Petit Vour 3

This app is great. The macros (email templates) dramatically reduce response times, and you can set up rules to do almost anything you can think of (auto-responses, tagging tickets, sending notifications, etc). Also, Gorgias' customer service is excellent. Romain set up a demo before and after I installed the app, and then he helped integrate other apps we use so they show on the dashboard. The app is already great and probably going to get better and better, given the quality responses I've gotten from them so far.

Prometheus Lights 2

I've used a lot of software/apps for my business and many of them fail to get the fundamentals right. Gorgias is a delightful exception and does in fact make handling support cases easier...even enjoyable?! I have been using Gmail with a CloudHQ integration which accomplishes fairly similar things in terms of basic support functionality. That method is just clunky and doesn't offer any of the other valuable integrations like Shopify and Shipstation.

I have just started working with rules and macros, but it seems like this will solve some major pain points. Right now the only reason that this isn't a five star review is the app seems like it needs a bit more development. It's awesome and very close to spectacular.

The first day I started using Gorgias I went home and was telling my wife about how much I liked it, and she said it was the first time I'd ever done anything but complain about previous software :)