Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

M2s Bikes

Gorgias is helping us streamline our workflow and make responding to existing customers and new customers faster and easier than ever before. By creating a new "ticket" for each new conversation it helps ensure that our customers correspondence doesn't go left unanswered and is helping us improve our customer service relationships.

On the surface Gorgias is a much improved messaging / email service, but dig a little deeper and you'll see that the Gorgias team has spent a lot of time and effort in developing a platform that has incredibly value tools that can make our jobs easier. A wide range of integrations allow the platform to be expanded to include chat, Facebook messenger, multiple email accounts, phone tickets and much more.

If you are looking for a way to minimize the clutter in your inbox and the numerous other customer service options out there I would take a close look at Gorgias. We're really excited to continue to learn more about this project and support it as it continues to improve on an already great app.

Evconnect

Awsome application for keeping track of support tickets connected to orders or just product related questions. The love the rules and macros so you can customize for your needs. Great updates frequently.

Fliniq

The app itself is fantastic. The best customer support app that I could find in the Shopify app store. It saved a lot of time, and the interface is user-friendly.
I had some problem in installing and running the app, the customer support is excellent and quiet supportive.
Please add more features by allowing automatic ticket support is assigning to customer support executives.

Kong Coolers

Easy and super powerful saving us tons of time everyday vs Zendesk. Great support too

Bella Cuore

Great company, open about their future roadmap and actually listen to customer concerns and make quick and decisive changes to support the users. Excited for whats to come!

Proud Parent Tees

What a fantastically useful app!

Seamlessly, and cleverly, integrating, FB messages, email, Shopify and a ton of other platforms, Gorgias is a brilliant app that guides workflow and puts everything in one place.

I'm using Gorgias as a way for my team to communicate and as a customer support tool. But when you consider the possibilities when coupled with Zapier and HTTP integrations, this could be customized to fit the most complex of businesses.

Amazing support too. Worth every penny.

Centralcoastshop

App is awesome, it saves so much time on customer service as it automatically gets order info from their email. You have templates. Customer service takes 4-5 times less time. Before I used Zoho and had to switch between zoho, aliexpress, shopify, shopified app. Customer support is great and they reply really fast. I recommend the app!

Mrstrapz

I have only been using it a couple of days, but so far I am very happy. Got a quick respond every time I had a question. Very friendly and helpful.

Pippaandjulie

Great app! Has really helped us organize our customer service efforts. They also have a speedy response rate to any issues we may have had.

Monkeyfabrik

Very nice to have app to bring up your customer service to another level and great support, very fast and helpfull