Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
December 20, 2017

Very solid so far, totally helped us handle the crazy Christmas volume of support we just got!
Highly recommend!

Bonjour Petit
Time spent using app: About 4 years
December 13, 2017

Love this app!!!! So good as it pulls all customer care into the one place instead of using different apps, programs, sites!!

Integration was easy and quick, and the guys are AMAZING and so helpful!!

Estherboutique
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 13, 2017

I am a small business with a team of 3 or 4

I was using Zendesk for my needs in terms of customer comms and providing support through a small team.

Zendesk proved to be overly complex and beyond my needs resulting in many confusing scenarios both for customers and staff

Gorgias seems to be just right - easy to use - easy for my staff to pick up on and links nicely to shopify orders.

I have decided to use an external chat function but I am sure for many small businesses the built in chat would prove highly valuable to a totally in house solution.

Nice job

Richards Guitars
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 11, 2017

Let me start by saying I wish I found this APP long time ago, it is by far the best and most reliable APP for customer service and tickets. We are getting 100-300 tickets per day and needed a solution that can work flawlessly with Shopify and here it is. On top of that the team behind the APP are amazing and very helpful and really make the whole experience amazing... I highly recommend this APP 5 Stars all the way.

Gethuddy
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 11, 2017

Great apps, very well integrated to shopify. I put a 5 even though we can see that still some improvement could be done as the team behind the scene is really helpful and seems very dedicated. I moved out of zendesk and I am pretty happy about it :)

Yourmood
Switzerland
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
December 7, 2017

Fantastic! Perfect for maximising your CRM into one APP. Excellent customer service.

Rock Run
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 29, 2017

Macroses and simple cancel and refund buttons gave us opportunity take many outsource support managers without giving them full access to Shopify and related risks.

Couple Jewelry
November 29, 2017

The only solution we have found, that has good Shopify integration, works with Facebook, e-mail and other channels and is simple to use.

Chiclub
November 29, 2017

Good solution for small and middle-sized online shops. (Maybe for big ones too, but I have no such to check.)

Sugarclothes10
November 28, 2017

Simple in use but powerful customer support service.

We faced a problem of building Support service in the short terms. Tried Gorgias, and are using it till now. It has all the things we need: good Shopify integration and customisation abilities. Also an important thing -- Gorgias developers answer fast and are open to conversation and discussion.

Paradisefantasyshop