Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

Renée Rouleau Skin Care

Very thorough help. Jovan spent a lot of time looking through everything in order to get a solution to my problem. I would not change a thing and I would use the chat again if I needed to!

Lunafide

Great customer service! Ilija Kostic was extremely helpful in helping me set up the rules - and it ended up being so easy to do.

porto-vino.com

The very few times we've needed help or had an issue, the live chat has been speedy, efficient and resolved our issue handily.

Crio Bru

Gorgias customer support is always there to assist when we need help! Their service is very accessible and they make sure your needs are met each time you inquire for help.

JJwinks

Gorgias has taken our customer service to the next level. It was fairly easy to integrate with our other platforms and it is easy to learn as we add new users. Gorgias customer service is accessible and responsive. Our entire team is so happy to have found Gorgias.

Super Coffee

Their CX is incredible. ALWAYS there for my hundreds of questions every day. So approachable, and always solve my problem in a matter of minutes. They'll give you heads up if they will be a minute. I've never felt like an issue has not been resolved.

Thank you, team!

Incense Falls

This app is a game changer! Easy to use and adapt to your needs and specifications. The support team is amazing and very responsive. This app is always updating and improving and just keeps getting better and better!

Elegatto

Gorgias has been our go-to best CRM service so far. We've tried several before, but their customer service and convenient integrations with a very user-friendly interface is what we need to run our business. Very satisfied with Gorgias!

Sunnylife

I use this app to assist with customer service for our stores across many countries. It simplifies my tasks and i'm always learning more ways I can utilise it to work for me. Also have always received excellent customer service whenever I reach out - The team are so knowledgeable and always ready to assist and help improve my experience. So good!

Seniorshoppen

It is always a pleasure to chat with and get help from the support team, both Aleksandra and Nikola. And the Gorgias software is a pleasure to work in.