Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk | Reviews

by Gorgias

Customer Service, Helpdesk & Live Chat for #1 Customer Support

Alpha Foods

This app has helped us level up our customer service management. The support team is great and so quick to reply if you have any issues at all setting up your interface.

Married To The Mob

Love this app, it reduces so much tab clutter & increases customer care productivity immensely. The integration setup is super easy, and the app is extremely user friendly.

Pain Care Labs

The integration with Shopify is perfection - everything I need when I hear from a customer is right there where I need it! When I have questions, the Gorgias Chat function never disappoints!

SHYNE

I really like the scope of updates, very supportive customer care, and a great app in general! Recommend to everyone :)

TB12

The response was quick, clear, and supportive. I was given a video, screenshot, and explanation to my question.

Lensbaby

So happy with Gorgias! It has the most helpful integrations and is a great platform to handle multiple CS inquiries in one place. Instead of using 23948723 different services or opening yet another tab, you can just handle everything right in Gorgias. So useful!

Beautihouse

The customer support team is really awesome. I was having a very frustrating time integrating my pages. At first, I blamed the app, but little did I know that the problem was on my end all along. Thanks to Tamara Zaric, Hannah Hermosa, Milan Kokanovic, Violeta Tubio my pages were eventually integrated. I have already recommended them to all my friends...

Bortex Fine Tailoring

I found this app to be super efficient with its macro intelligence and always found the needed help from the customer service!

Formex CHF

The single best app we use on Shopify. It saves us so much time in customer support by centralizing all the customer support channels. Their live chat support is the best of any app we've been using.

The Dude's Threads

Really keeps customer service organized. Macros and automations are amazing and have saved us probably thousands of hours of labor. Can't recommend the software highly enough. Outstanding service as well.