Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

shop-prima

I have loved my experience with Gorgias so far. I've used MANY helpdesks with MANY bells and whistles and I'm really excited about my decision to go with Gorgias. The interface is simple. Everything is condensed into one place. Integration took 5 minutes (which is truly unheard of) and the customer experience is exceptional. I've been working with (harassing) Aasif for the last few months and he is always kind, down to earth, and more than willing to help. He is there for technical support as well as general e-comm advice and for me, that was a key differentiator. I never felt like my experience was overly salesy- it always felt friend to friend. Gorgias is continuing to innovate and push the boundaries and I'm excited to see how we scale with them.

Mr Beast

Gorgias is a breath of fresh air for customer support. They are looking at customer support across the spectrum of email, chat, social media, and calls. Gorgias allows you to build customer profiles basically and really meet the needs of each person. I love that our VIP customers never get a automated response and are always taken care of by our best agents.
You are able to build very specific rules and each time I ask if they have a feature available, if they do not, they are working on building it for us. So happy we switched!!!

Maverick by Logan Paul

Our support team could not be happier with switching to Gorgias. Not only is it a helpdesk but it also incorporated social media, where most of our customers live. The integration with Shopify makes looking at orders seamless. Setting up the rules can take time, but Chloe, the head of customer success, has literally held our hand through all of it. We would not have survived the holiday rush without Gorgias.

Power by Lachlan

Our company switched from Zendesk to Gorgias when we were expanding our business. The on-boarding from Zendesk to Gorgias was incredibly efficient and helped my whole team transition. I love that they are striving to build what their customers need. Gorgias actually reaches out and asks their customers what they can be doing better and they take those reviews and actually make things better. Could not be happier with our switch.

Yardbird

I spent many months and tireless research hunting for a good CRM system, Gorgias has been great so far. It's clean, and works for our startup. They are constantly updating, which is encouraging to see. I would like to continue to see developments with the mobile app, but apart from that it has been smooth sailing. Their customer service team is also very responsive, which for some reason is a rarity among customer service management systems. Would recommend. - Essie | Head of Customer Service at Yardbird

Black Chicken Remedies - Wholesale

OMG Gorgias is the BEST!!!! Great support and setup help, really easy to use and sooo much that it can offer. We have only just started but so far its AMAZING! highly recommend. It integrates brilliantly with Shopify so makes tasks like sending customers their tracking, refunding etc straight from the Gorgias app. Lots of great time savings features. Richard was such a great help getting us setup.

FalseEyelashes.co.uk

Aasif and Richard really went the extra 10 miles when onboarding my company with Gorgias. Like, seriously they went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. They showed me things I never imagined possible, concepts I never understood were “a thing”. These guys are the best and Gorgias is going to make our customer service endeavours much easier and more efficient going forward. Don’t think about it, just sign up. Gorgias is the best and Aasif and Richard really know how to satisfy a client.

KREWE

This was easy to install and being trained / training others has been a breeze! To top it off, they have the most responsive team I have ever worked with! We are looking forward to using this new platform as it as already been so useful and it has not even been expanded to all team members yet! I would highly recommend Gorgias!

Morfars.dk

Very simple to setup and use. We save a lot of time daily using Gorgias instead of our previous solution. Awesome support and a very exciting roadmap!

Wine Stash

Can highly recommend. Streamlined all of our customer service! Various channels, rules and signatures can easily be set up as well.