Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Happier customers. Easier workflows. Faster revenue growth.

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Groomsdaygifts

I've only been using Gorgias for a short while but I'm blown away by how much they care about their users and their product. I haven't been able to explore all the features yet since my volume is low but it is very impressive and the guys behind it have been incredible with support, even offering one-on-ones to sort out any issues. This is the way support needs to be in 2017+. Great app!

Flower Chimp

Location Malaysia

Absolutely the best customer service app on shopify! Seamless integration and 5 star service from Romain.

Unboundbox

Best all in one support platform on Shopify.

Easy to set up and use, great customer service. The app is very developer friendly.

It's a must have.

Modern Mini

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I cannot go on about how much I love Gorgias. I was finding messages from customers across multiple social media platforms and my employees and I were constantly hunting where to answer people and so forth. THIS HAS BEEN A GOD SEND. Not only is their CEO unbelievable, he LISTENS and wants to make it user friendly. He's met with me over google chat to get me set up on multiple different integrations and looks into things i need personally. You just don't get that with many apps. I'm 100% sold and a customer for life. They are extremely quick to reach and overall a wonderful, up-to-date company that listens. You will NOT be disappointed in this app. They deserve more than 5 stars. It's the BEST app and customer service I have EVER used on shopify. KUDOS Gorgias! Romain, you're doing awesome things. Thank you a million times over for making something SO NEEDED and I am so grateful for your help and one-on-one time you've spent ensuring that things work well for me. You're 1 in a million!

Rogue4ife1

Great customer service very nice right on the job Thanks

Notaa Co

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing! The best chat software I have used to date!

Aria Carter

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've only been using this for 24 hours and I can already say three things:
1) the feature set is SPOT ON for what I need as a small business. Everything I need with no extra fluff.
2) As a former SaaS developer and product manager, I especially appreciate the UI/UX, as well as the open, integration-friendly architecture.
3) Support is TOP-NOTCH. Alex has already helped walk me through many things I needed help or recommendations on.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Better than ZenDesk, FreshDesk, ...

Chris

Reptileslounge

Time spent using app About 1 month

Perfect for our needs, ticketing system is simple and straightforward and it integrates right into Shopify. https://reptileslounge.com

Step One Clothing

Location Australia

Integrated easily with my gmail account and the chat was easily implemented onto my store. The best part is the customers details are displayed during chat

Iram Store

Have been using this app for a while now. Absolutely lovely professional app. It helps me a lot with customer service and management of all queries.