Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
May 12, 2017

Great atention and cool app. Thx.

Aminco
Uruguay
Time spent using app: 11 days
May 11, 2017

Been using Gorgias for a few days now and it's fantastic. No more flipping from Messenger to email to order lookups to solve a customer problem - everything is neatly organized within the app.

Also great support. I had a question about the app, 2 minutes later I was on a Google hangout with the support team walking me through the solution.

Thank you!

Thesketchmonkeystore
Time spent using app: About 4 years
May 10, 2017

Gorgias is a revolutionary helpdesk. It has changed the game for our companies support management team.

Hunter Strine
Creators Label, LLC
CEO

Cashnasty
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
May 10, 2017

Great Helpdesk with shipstation integration.

Epare
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited June 29, 2020

I can't say enough awesome things about Gorgias. Finally an app (and development team) that really care and "get" the problems that small businesses have and then they built this amazing CRM that WORKS!!!! This app is a game changer.
Update: 2020 and we're still loving gorgias!!

Darn Good Yarn 2
Time spent using app: About 3 years
May 3, 2017

I love this support desk software. Very simple to use and their support is great. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a way to manage tickets for their business.

Mycanecorso
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 1, 2017

A great app, I see a lot of potential down the road...
Download it today!

Funboards Dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
April 27, 2017

If I were to give this a rating at the beginning of the trial it might have been lower stars but they were able to let us try it out for a little longer due to some glitches and learning curve. Being a startup app I can imagine the obstacles they faced. That being said they were very attentive and fixed problems fairly quick. They were understanding and patient in dealing with our agents get use to their product.

Their Seamless integration allowed us to get into using the app fairly quickly. Romain walked us through the app and showed us the basic functions that we would use on a daily bases. He continued even till this day to be readily available to help us and answer questions.

The app functionality is a great and tied all our customer service channels all in one place without any problem. The order lookup and merge is a great feature as well as on the spot account and order changes.

Setting rules can be a little tricky but they are there to help and guide you through the process. If you have a little patience you can do a lot with the rules. There are endless possibilities to make automation customized for your needs.

The price is great, you can't beat for what they offer I just hope they don't raise the price too much. Regardless probably still worth it.

I highly recommend this app if you are trying to organize your customer service channels and prepare to scale your business. Keep up the great work guys, you truly care about your product and customers.

Bargain Bows
Time spent using app: 14 days
April 22, 2017

Awesome customer service. I was having trouble with getting emails and customer support was amazing, haven't had the chance to do anything else yet but am confident it will perform as it should

No2store
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 19 days
April 12, 2017

Incredible support & customer service. Turned out that I was looking for something geared towards mobile devices, but if you're looking for desktop / web app, Gorgias is the way to go... it wasn't for me, but the support alone warranted a 5-star review.

Get Indezone