Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help center customer service chat

Love Monday Apparel

This Gorgias team completely changed our perspective on customer service. It's actually something we enjoy doing because they've made it so easy and efficient. Highly recommend.

Maude

Big fan of Gorgias. Great product for a fraction of the price of Zendesk and Kustomer. Their support is super responsive, as well.

Eat the Bear

Game changing app that restores my faith in innovation that actually works. I was contemplating hiring additional full time customer service agents until I found this app. Not only has it improved our service levels, but our time to resolution has improved by 65%.

One of the main differences with this app is the support from onboarding, to ad hoc requests, and customized support. In particular Richard and Chloe have been amazing and incredibly accessible whenever we needed help. Richard in particular has proven that applications are useless without the right penchant for support services which he has clearly mastered.

Kudos to the Gorgias team!

JSC

Roma Designer Jewelry

I absolutely love Gorgias! It has changed the way that I have done Customer Service. I love the Macros, and love that I can get through all my emails faster. It saves me so much time and effort when taking care of countless customers.

I hope that Gorgias continues to improve and make updates to improve the sorting options. It would also be nice to be informed on what each update does so that I can implement it.

Offernova - ES

Great onboarding experience and support. This app saves us a ton of time by integrating directly with shopify and all of our other channels. I love it.

Tribalhollywood

We were using Zendesk, which has a lot of features (that we didn't need/use). Our main reason for leaving Zendesk was because of the price.

Gorgias was easy to setup and transition to. We had all of our past emails saved in Gorgias and they provide everything we could need to assist our customers and it is much more affordable than Zendesk.

I am very happy that we made the transition and would recommend others to do so.

Name Stories

We tested a couple different apps for customer service. The level of integration with Shopify is a cut above the competition, enabling us to streamline operations and increase efficiency. Setup was straightforward, and the Gorgias team has been terrific and responsive to questions and requests for help. We are pleased!

Lucy Yak

Outstanding!! It took less than and hour to install and learn how to use and we were talked through it via video chat. really easy to use, does everything we want it to do and more and amazing support. I would give more stars if I could.

Equisense Store

Gorgias is an amazing support app.

It makes simple things but perfectly.

It allows us to automate most of our processes thanks to macros and integrations.

Saltrock Store

We have had Gorgias up and running for a month and it has made our customer service process a lot easier.
We have integrated our social media comments and queries which means nothing is overlooked.
Support at Gorgias have been really helpful in not only helping setting up but making sure we are using everything to its maximum potential.
Really happy we made the change.