Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Frog Hollow Farm

This app is a game-changer! I can see customer details, previous orders, shipping details, loyalty rewards points, and possible secondary account information from one page! I can even process refunds directly from the chat window. It has several useful integrations and is constantly making improvements! Highly recommend!

Peak Yogurt

Gorgias is an incredibly powerful tool for customer service. I can accomplish in 1 hr what would otherwise take 5 or more. A little bit of a learning curve to get it set up properly but very much worth the effort. Take some time to perfect the macros and automation rules - it will pay off. They also have great support.

UkuleleMate

I love everything about gorgias. The support is exceptional, any questions I have are answered with fantastic detail, the last one they even made a video to show me how to filter an email into a certain view. Brilliant product and backed by even better support.

Cable Bullet

Our Gorgias integration has been absolutely invaluable in cutting down on internal confusion and streamlining the customer service experience we are able to offer our customers. Tracking and compiling Shopify customer data, order history, and all points of contact with a customer has enabled us to seamlessly transfer customers between sales reps and has made our team a lot more efficient. I would highly recommend Gorgias to anyone, especially small, efficiency-minded teams.

Vincero Watches

Excellent customer service! They have always good answers and solutions on the problem. Very helpful!

BootayBag

Gorgias is a superior CRM experience versus others I have used (Zendesk, Freshdesk, Intercom) and the customer support is always responsive and helpful. Really enjoy this application!

Botkier

I had some issues logging in due to an email change. Aleksandra P. from the Gorgias support team helped me on the live chat right away. She was extremely nice and was able to help solve my problem almost immediately! This platform has a complete game changer we're so happy with it. There's new integrations always being added and new features but the best part of it all is that there's someone to help through the live chat basically 24/7!

Biaggi

Nikola is the best! She has provided me instant replies and solution to my problem. I had a problem with the Gorgias not displaying my entire page. Nikola gave clear instructions and voila, I got back like there's no problem at all.

Military Hippie

Gorgias helps us combine all points of Customer contact to one easy to reach area. They are always there to chat if you have any questions and I haven't ran into a problem they couldn't help with in under 2 minutes! Excellent customer support for a fantastic program!

Nature Backs

Aleksandra Pavic is great. She takes her time to assist you the best she can by explaining everything out so you can better understand it and even takes the additional time to create screenshot videos so you can visually see how to set up certain settings.