Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
October 15, 2021

We were looking for more streamlined solution over Zendesk. This software is cost effective, super easy to use and install on shopify store. Great onboarding experience from local staff. Hoping the chat widget can offer more customization in future such as Pre-chat surveys.

OHM Electric Bikes Canada
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 14, 2021

This app is very useful in gathering all the questions from your customers and if you need any help they are very responsive.

Marbotic - EU
France
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
October 7, 2021

Gorgias is really great! It works for both of our businesses and there's been very few instances where it's not capable of something I want to do. What really sets Gorgias apart is the team. They have regular extremely helpful webinars, office hours with real, friendly people and I feel like I'm working with a Mom and Pop shop. They do NOT sacrifice customer service in the slightest. Just today, I worked with Senka on a Zoom call troubleshooting a very in-depth issue for over 45 minutes. She was amazing and determined to ensure success. 10/10.

Peejamas
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 22, 2021

The easiest way to have all the interactions with our customers from different platforms in one place, easy to use, very friendly app and the best part is that you can keep track of the communication with them efficiently and fast

Wunderkeks
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 14, 2021

I am very satisfied with Gorgias. It helps me take care of all aspects of my business in one place which saves a lot of time and energy. I am also very happy with the support team. I got very quick and effective help when I needed it.
The only aspect I am not so excited about is the price, I would be happier with a lower price.

The Glamorous You
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 6, 2021

So far so good. Moved from Zendesk Chat to this and it's been quite a simple migration and looking forward to using all the features

2EROS
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
August 17, 2021

WOW! When we rebuilt our website the developer strongly suggested that we switch our customer support and communication to Gorgias. Am I ever glad they did. The quality of the app and the incredible support they provide is off the charts amazing. I am very impressed and very happy. Thank you Gorgias. Great app and off the charts support

Baraka Shea Butter
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 6, 2021

We use this app for about 3 months, and we enjoy it! Our favorite things are the snooze button, we can leave internal notes btw the team and merge tickets so we can have everything organized. Of course, need a few adjustments, however, Gorgias is always improving and the customer service is always ready to help. Great!

Little Lona
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 16, 2021

We have switched to Gorgias after using several other options over the past many years. We've been on the app for a couple of months now and have had no issues! When we do contact support they respond very quickly and accurately to our requests. Gorgias is also very robust and offers many integrations that have been very helpful in managing our customer tickets. Thanks for all you do and keep up the great work!

Air Filters Florida
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 13, 2021

I sent a message asking for help with adding signatures to an integrated email because it wasn't working correctly. Gorgias support answered within a few minutes and helped me figure out the issue. They always respond in a reasonable amount of time and help provide a solution to any issue we have!

The Good Kitchen